Chapter 16

He started to kiss my neck which made me moan a bit. He have me no warning when I felt his teeth sink into my neck.

-----

I took a long shower to take everything off of my mind. My neck was still sore and I wondered why it wouldn't heal yet.

I wondered what Dylan was thinking.

Dylan's POV-

I lost her.

I felt it when he marked her, It hurt like a son of a bitch.

But what was even worse was that she didn't fight back. I could feel it. She never tried to stop him. Worst part about it is she isn't even my mate.

Selena's POV-

"Wait what?!" I asked again just to be sure If I heard him right.

"I gave you and Derrik a serum to make you guys feel just like real mates. Because Derrik killed my father. But at first I accidentally gave It to Dylan. I wanted to hurt Derrik for killing my father, he also bullied my mate in 3rd grade. I wanted to make him hurt by taking you away from him."

"Get away from me!" I screamed backing away, tears forming in my eyes.

"Is the little mutt going to cry? I'll give you a reason to cry!" he pulled out his claws and struck my face,"Your never going to be anything to any of us."

Derrik's group came and thrashed me with sticks they found laying around.

The teachers never noticed the cuts on my arms and legs after recess.

I always wondered why that boy across the playground beat Derrik up the next day. He must have been Caden.

I hugged Caden,"Your the one that beat him up the next day, weren't you?"

"Yeah I was, The day before I scolded myself after school for just watching them beat you and not telling anyone," So Dylan was never my mate, and Derrik wasn't either, that makes me feel so much better.

Dylan's POV-

The next day...

My real mate showed up, she doesn't make me feel the same way Selena did. She was a slut from out school that just turned 15. I don't want her although I need her. She's Dating someone else and doesn't know I'm her mate. I miss Selena. I can't do this without her.

Selena's POV-

He never cared or else he would be here. He found his mate I can feel it, she has to be so much more pretty then I am, ever one is.

Caden peeked his head in the door,"I made spaghetti for dinner if you want some."

I out a smile on my face and went downstairs. Tomorrow was Monday which meant school. What if I saw Dylan in the hall. What If he is at soccer practice? What If he talks to me? What should I say to him? Does he even want to see my face again? I never tried to get him back. I love Caden though. But I can't get over the feeling Dylan made me get when I touched him. He made me finally feel safe. But I'm also safe here with Caden.

"When will this serum wear off, it's bothering me," I need to get him off of my mind.

"It should wear off any day now," I wasn't too hungry although I only ate two bites, I decided to just leave the table. I went to our room and put on a loose fitting gown. It was a cyan color and came just above mid thigh. It wasn't something that I would normally wear but It was very comfortable. I got under the covers and tried to sleep But nothing was working. A pair of arms wrapped around me giving me comfort and warmth. I relaxed and feel asleep easily.

"Selena, do you want to know why every guy is attracted to you?"

"Who is that!?"

"It's me, the moon goddess. Now do you want to know or not!"

"Yes, I do want to know."

"You were born with magic, as soon as your body started to heal your magic kicked in. All you wanted was people to like you. Your magic helped you with that by making every guy in your school fall in love with you."

"So Caden isn't my mate?!"

"Oh no! He is your mate he does truly love you but the other guys in the school. Well other then Dylan and Derrik Caden is the reason they love you."

"Oh, ok."

"It's time to get up, try to control your magic, or else Someone might get hurt."

Next Day after school

I hadn't seen Derrik at school I wonder what happened to him.

I was walking to Caden's soccer practice. Dylan was there, I looked away from him. The sight of him almost makes me burst into tears. Just because of that serum.

Dylan's POV-

She wouldn't even look at me at soccer practice.

Derrik's POV-

I haven't been to school the sight of her I couldn't bear. I need her. It gets worse every night. Caden had her Dylan told me so. What was He going to do to her? I killed his father. Was he going to kill her?! I can't let him. I need her. I need to be with her. I kicked the chair out from under me.