chapter 7

I tried to get out of the alpha's grip but he wouldn't budge. He squeezed me tighter and i felt my other ribs cracking. I held in my screams of pain, tears sliding down my cheeks. "Your hurting her!" my mate yelled and ran at the alpha holding me. He jumped on him pulling him off of me and they started attacking each other. Before i could stop them and get them off of each other I was grabbed from behind. I looked behind me to see a boy that looked exactly like my mate.

I'm confused. My wolf commented.

Why?

He is mate too.

That cant be! Are they twins or something?

Maybe...

I was pulled out of my thoughts with him whispering,"mate." I snapped out of his dreamy eyes and loosened his grip. I ran in the direction they came from. "Wait!" he yelled I kept running. I came upon the pack and was instantly thrown to the ground by guards. "What are you doing here?" they held me to the ground. They were choking me and I couldn't speak or breath. My vision was fading when I heard,"Stop!!" I gasped for air when I was free. "What the hell do you think your doing!" the boy with the dreamy eyes yelled. "She's a rouge sir she crossed on our land," one had fear in their eyes and the other looked like he was ready to sprint off. "That rouge is my mate!" well it kinda hurt when he called me 'that rouge', but he wouldn't know my so I guess It's the only thing he could call me. He walked over to me and said,"hello little mate I'm Dylan." "She's not your mate she's my mate!" a voice boomed from the woods. Derek looked angry as fuck walking from the woods. The two guards let me go and I ran to Derek. I hid behind him because I didn't know if they were going to fight or not. Probably not cause who would want to fight for a girl like me. "Derek little brother! That's a gorgeous mate you have!" he was walking toward us, he grabbed Derek by the shirt and hissed,"but she's my mate too!" "I found her and saved her so she is mine and I will not let anyone take her away from me!" Dylan looked at me and said,"so he saved you huh, from what?" "My dad," I whispered. "Little brother I'm older than you and have a better and bigger pack then you so you give her to me or I will destroy your pack and I will kill you," he turned around looking at the beautiful scenery of Derek's pack,"it would be a shame to have this lovely pace destroyed wouldn't it?" "I'll give you three days, if I don't have her by then... I will attack." He got in a car and sped off. "I just got here and ive been almost raped, shot, kidnapped, and i have two mates, what else is going to happen?" Derek hugged me tight and said,"don't worry i wont let him steal you from me." "ow my rib still hurts," I held my rib as it stung in pain. "Let me look," he lifted up my shirt and my body was scared and bruised from all the abuse. And part of my rib sticking out broken. "We need to get you to the doctor," he gently lifted me up and ran me to the pack hospital.

-After all of that.

"Ok you can't be up and running around now your wolf needs to recover and she isn't healing you properly," the doctor said. Speaking of my wolf she hasn't been talking lately.

Hello?

I cant talk i don't have the energy all of it is being used to heal you.

Oh

I dropped talking to her since she needed to heal and regain her energy. We walked out of the hospital to his mustang. "How did your car get here did You have someone drop it off?" i asked curious. "Yah my friend Vince," he said starting the cat up once we were in.

"What are we going to do about your brother?"

"We'll have to train and other stuff to get ready to fight." He said he seemed tense and stressed.

"I don't want you to have to fight your own brother."

"We'll its not that easy."

"I know it would just suck if i had to fight my brother, but thats because he'd beat the shit out of me."

He went silent I went silent. Everything just silent. It was nice.
Until he broke it.

"Lets just get home."

"There is another way you two don't have to fight."

"Yah what would that be."

"I could give myself to him."

"Why would you do that? Do you want to leave me or something?!" there was a hurt tone in his voice.

"No I don't want to leave you, I just don't want you to get hurt,"