chapter 8

*hey guys sorry the last update was so long i totally forgot i was writing a book... And yah anyway i doubt that you would but if you want go follow me on instagram: Izzy.Ish.Meh so i would really appreciate it if you did i will follow you back so on to the story...*

*****************************

His eyes softened at what I said he hugged me,"what did i do to ever deserve a mate as beautiful and as strong as you." He called me beautiful. I never thought myself as beautiful. "Derek I really think that I should turn myself over," I didn't know where he was going to take this to. "No! I can't loose you!" he was using his alpha tone which scared me a lot. I shrunk in my away while he yelled at me for thinking such a thing and crap like that. Why was he telling at me? He kept yelling as a year slid down my cheek he was scaring me. We were dropped on the side of the road so I opened the car door and sprinted. "You get the fuck back here!" he was telling in the distance. Surely his brother couldn't be as bad as this. Could he? I kept running in the direction his car went in. It could take me days to get there. I dropped running and took a few breaths for a moment. My head shot up when I heard whispering. I walked toward the voices cause I'm stupid as fuck. I hid behind a tree when I could see the men. It was his brother, Dylan. I walked out from behind the tree and toward them. Both of their heads shot up and looked at me I jumped back a little. "Looks like I wont need a war at all," Dylan said and smiled at me,"did my little brother just give up the perfect mate." "Actually I ran away from him, he wouldn't stop yelling at me so I left," the man he was with was creeping me out he just kept staring at my body it was making me uncomfortable. Dylan kinda noticed so he said,"Well little mate why don't we go back to my pack, in sure you will love it there!" (I don't dont think I said their ages yet) "so um how old are you?" I asked.

"18 in my last year of high school what about you?"

"17 and my last pack wouldn't let me go to school since 7th grade, they were very abusive to me."

"Oh well that means your in your junior year."

"Yah I guess so."

"What do you do for fun?"

"I never had time for fun."

"Oh well I like to eat," typical boys,"or play video games."

"How many packs go to your school?"

"Three, ours, my brothers, and I think it was the pack you came from."

It was my old pack that means my brother will be there which means he will tell my father who will do god knows what.

"Oh my old pack," was all I could say. "Me and your brother are great friends," he said. Him and my brother are good friends so does that mean they hang together a lot. I hope not. "Do you and my brother hang together a lot?" please say no or not really. "Kinda well we do at school," so not that much and if I did go to school he wouldn't be in the same grade as me so I wouldn't even see him right?

"You would only see Him at lunch, everyone has the same lunch at out school, so you will be sitting with me and I sit with my group that your brother is in."

"How long is your lunch time?"

"About an hour."

"Oh."

"We're here!" he said happily.

It was beautiful much larger then his brothers. Of I'm going to the same school as Derrek then what will he say to me. If he cares at all. I doubt he will, but if he saved me that means he had to care in someway. Right? "When will I be starting school?" I asked.
"However long you want," he responded. "I think a few days will be ok," I was insure of this he was an Alpha a lot of girls might be wanting him, and me being his mate might upset a lot of girls, and they might beat me up or some crap. "I kinda need to go shopping," I said. "I'll send you with my sister, she will take you shopping, she is your age," We walked into a huge house like it was a legit mansion, "Cassie!!" he yelled. "Yes brother?" a brunette walked down the stairs. She had glowing green eyes, dark Brown hair like Dylan, and she was skinny and Paul. I wish I had lively green eyes like hers instead of my dull gray eyes. They didn't match my light brown hair. "I need you to take my mate shopping," Dylan said. "Ok come here darling," she waved me over. I walked over to her not to slowly but not that fast either. "I don't bite!" She laughed at my cautiousness. It made me laugh a small bit. "I'll let you borrow some of my clothes we look about the same size, you might be a bit skinnier though," she dragged me to a room with a purple door. She opened the door and sat me down on the bed. She threw a crop top and shorts at me. "I can't wear these," I shook my head you would be able to see my bruised and scars,"How about a long sleeve and skinny jeans?" "Why? don't be afraid to show your body!" "Can I please just have a long sleeve and skinny jeans?" "um ok sure," she looked at me weirdly and handed me a gray long sleeve and black skinny jeans. "Thank you, where is your bathroom?" I asked. "You can change in here, We're both girls," she said. I took a deep breath in and said,"ok." I turned around my back facing her. I lifted up my shirt revealing my scars and bruises. She gasped,"oh my god what happened to you?!"