Chapter 4

I heard the blond stomp away in her heels. I felt strong arms wrap around me. "Don't touch me," I said through tears. "Please don't be mad at me," he pleaded. "How could I not," I said raising my voice. I could feel my chest breaking. Then I remembered. I'm dying. My whole body started to ache. I fell over in pain clutching my stomach. Maybe this is it. It felt like I was being ripped limb by limb. All the years of pain. I felt my wolf being ripped away. They finally end. Everything went white.

--

Beep beep beep beep. I open my eyes to a blinding light and a white room. My mate standing there. "Your okay?!" He said pulling me into a hug. "I'm okay?" I asked. But I wanted it to end. "I can take you home but they have medicine they want you to make," he said. Maybe I just won't take the medicine. "I just need to finish this paper work."

--
we walked into his house. What did they do to fix me anyway. The doctor said nothing could fix me. Unless he lied. He showed my around the whole house. "And here is our room," he said opening double doors. The room was huge but I didn't want to share. "Do we have to share a room?" I asked. "Of course we do! We're mates!" He said a little to happy. Why was I mated with him? Most of the time I have been with him, he has been positive, and happy. I'm never happy, I never think on the positive side. I frown thinking of it. "What's wrong?" My mate asked worried,"do you not like the house?" "No it's not that. It's just. The whole time I have hung out with you, you have been on the positive side. I'm never happy I'm always negative and never happy. I just don't know why I was mated with you," I said and turned around. I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Can you just, leave me alone," I said. I walked out the door and to the bathroom. I looked behind me and thank god that he wasn't behind me. Before I could open the door a guy walked in front of the door and faced me. "What do you want?" I asked. "I've never seen you here before," he said smirking. I could tell he was in high school and looked like a complete player. I was supposed to be in high school. But my pack never let me go to school since 7th grade. "So, why do you care?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest. "You seem mad baby," he said getting closer. "Don't call me that," I said a little anger rising in me. "Why you don't like it? Is my little baby getting mad?" He asked teasing me. I felt my anger near the surface. Before I could say anything he turned me around, pulled me to his chest, and covered my mouth with his hand. "Sorry, but I can't having a girl like you just running around," I could hear him smirking. He picked me up and took me to another room. I remembered this door. He said it was his best friend's, the beta. He closed the door and took his hand off my mouth. I was about to scream when he said," The walls are soundproof, screaming is useless." I wanted to cry, but I can't, because this is nowhere near as bad as what they used to do to me. I looked to the floor, what was I supposed to do?

Beat his ass that's what!

Your here!

Yah that bitch might have beta power in his wolf, but we have Alpha power!

But are we healed enough?

I have never felt more alive!

So you ready?

Hell yah I am!

I love my wolf. She is the only one that gets me. Before I could look up I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked up and he had injected me with something. "Try talking to your wolf now," he smirked. I already hate this guy. I heard a knock on the door. I'm saved! Before I could do anything. He grabbed duck tape. Duck taped my mouth shut, and duck taped my hands together. He opened the closet and shoved me in it. I hit the ground on my bum. Ouch. I listened closely. "Dude have you seen my mate?" I heard my mate ask. "No dude, but you better get going I have a girl that should be arriving soon," he said. "Yah ok but tell me if you see her," the door closed. Now I'm doomed. The closet door opened. "Now he shouldn't be in here for awhile."