That's Just The Beginning

That’s Just the Beginning. 

Fiona Harper is an angel in her parent’s eyes, her teacher’s eyes and her classmate’s eyes. But there is more to this good girl. She’d like to skip a class or just ditch school altogether. She’d rather be at a party than in her room studying, but her parent’s would never approve of that. Unless, of course, they didn’t know.

Adrian Easton is the most popular guy in school; the bad boy that girls swoon over and guys want to be friends with, but Fiona pays no mind to him- he’s bad news. When he suddenly finds himself and his family moving into the house directly beside Fiona’s; he finds an interest in his… unique new neighbor; an interest that’ll lead them both to a few traumatic experiences, feisty arguments, perverted jokes, childish pranks, funny moments, and maybe even a romantic interest. But that’s just the beginning.

Rules: 
No advertising on my story; just no. 
No hate; if you don't like it: leave. 
Don't constantly harrass me about the mistakes; I understand that it's not edited, I'll try and edit it, though. Be patient. 
There will be no sequel so please stop asking- I'm not writing it, and no, I will not give permission to others to write it. Sorry, but that's just how I feel. :)

Thank you. :)

Cast:

Holland Roden - Jessie

Colton Haynes - Adrian

Chace Crawford - Chase 

Logan Lerman - Logan

Grant Gustin - Trent

Michelle Trachtenberg - Fiona Harper 

Crystal Reed - Aunt Cherry

Davis Cleveland (young) - Mattie Easton