Chapter 38: Part 1

You guys are so amazing! I woke up to 35 votes. 35 votes! ARE YOU SEROUS! OMG! Thank you soo much! :D And we went from 204 to 160 in humor! I almost had a heart attack! THANK YOU! :D 
Anyway, this is unedited, like usual. 

I also might have 2 or 3 parts, it depends on if you guys like these... so if you do, let me know! 

Chapter 38

I looked at the people sitting on the floor in a circle. We were discussing things that we could do during the storm tonight. It was already snowing hard outside and they were already cancelling schools and day programs. “How about we make a bunch of food and eat it?”

“No, Em, we are not making a bunch of food and eating it.” Trent sighed, placing his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose. All of Em’s suggestions include either food or Magic Mike. I wasn’t complaining about the last one.

“Then what do you suggest?” I groaned at their bickering. They’d been fighting every time he turned down one of Em’s suggestions.

“Anything but Magic Mike and cooking; what do you guys think we should do?” Trent retorted, looking at the group of us. Adrian was lying on the ground with a smile on his face and his eyes closed, but he wasn’t sleeping. Logan was upside down on the couch, something he does often, playing Pokémon on his DSI. Jessie was lying on her stomach reading a book about fashion and I was sitting crisscross applesauce, with my head on the seat beside Logan.

“Maybe we should play spin the bottle.” Logan suggested, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Nope.” I quickly shot down that idea.

“Why not?” He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

“That would be so awkward, besides you’re in a relationship with Em.” I sighed, shaking my head.

“I forgot about that.” Cue pillow to Logan’s face from Em.

“How about we tell ghost stories?” Jessie suggested from the floor. She turned and looked at us with raised eyebrows.

Everybody either shrugged or agreed. “I’ll start. Once upon a time-.” Jessie started to say.

“Isn’t that how you start a fairytale?” Logan asked her, closing his DSI and flipping onto his stomach. Jessie glared at him.

“Okay, there once was a guy named Wayne and he liked picking apples, but he could only pick them at night. He had very sensitive skin and would burn in the sunlight.” I furrowed my eyebrows at this. “One day, he went out to an apple picking farm to pick apples at night-.”

“No, I thought he went there to do the Macarena.” Logan snorted and we all let out a laugh.

“And he heard a noise, it sounded like someone walking, but he was the only one in the apple picking farm. He looked around when all of a sudden; someone put a chloroform rag on his face.”

“This isn’t scary.” Logan whined and Jessie glared at him one final time.

“Fine, then you do it!” She demanded. Logan smirked and accepted the challenge.

“There was a girl who enjoyed watching movies. Some days, she would just sit on her couch watching movies. They weren’t just any movies; they were black and white movies. She would just sit there with her hood on and watch the movie. She’d skip meals to watch the movie; she’d skip school to watch the movie. One day, her parents walked over to her and noticed that her eyes were melted and she had been dead for two years watching the same movie on replay!” We just stared at Logan for a few minutes before letting out barks of laughter.