Q&A

Q&A

Basic Information: 
On Microsoft the book is: 357 pages long but the last 3 pages are notes and such. 
Is the book edited: LOL No, some chapters are but they still need more editing. 
When are you planning on editing: I'll take the editing slow, for example; say I'm bored yet I don't want to type a story, I'll just reread a chapter and edit it. 

Where do you get the ideas for characters?

Sometimes, the names come from other stories I've written. Adrian was a name of a character in my other completed story Once Upon a Push yet the characters are in no way related. Sometimes, I stay up for hours on end looking for the perfect name. I was going to name Adrian a different name; I had two other options that I was debating about; Logan and Derek. Adrian won. :) 

What was the hardest part about writing this story?

Well, the hardest part was definitely making decisions. Now, I know what you’re thinking; you’re the author- you could always change the options! But I can’t, you see; I can’t just change a sentence in a chapter and tell you guys to reread the whole chapter or just tell you what I changed because I feel that it’s unprofessional and misleading. Also, Fiona is very stubborn and dense so I had to base decisions on her personality as well.

Will there be a sequel?

*Sigh* Guys, I’d love to write a sequel. I’d absolutely love to! But, I’m not good at writing relationships because I’ve never been in one. I’m surprised you guys have even read this book because I’ve barely ever been in contact with a boy! (I’ve never even hugged one who isn’t family!) And they live together, so it’d be hard to write about one without having to include the other. I have other stories, too! And they are my top priority now that this story’s ended. So, if I do write a sequel, it’d be very slow updates because I have no clue how or what to write in it. So overall, I think it’d be a bad idea altogether. I’m so sorry if you want one and I know that you’re probably disappointed with me and angry. Maybe one day when I’m more matured with my writing I’ll come back and write a sequel! Who knows?

Continue reading though, you may find your mood lifting.

But anyway, I have some other stories!  I have one right now that I’m unsure about which one will be top priority and the other will be the next priority! So please vote and fan on them! (When Trouble Meets Trouble- IT IS NOW FINISHED). Thank you so much for reading this story and coming on this journey with me! Don’t forget to vote for my other stories, some complete and some not. If you have a question, ask it below and I’ll be sure to answer it.

 - istolethecookiez