Chapter 26: The Hyena and I - 15/26

Sorry, not edited either. :(

Chapter 26

“So what do you want to do first?” Adrian asked me, a large smile forming on his beautiful face. The thought made my blush. Adrian smirked and I glared at him.

“You can choose.” I told him, looking around at the massive rollercoasters and booths. My eyes traveled to a large rollercoaster. How about no?

“That looks fun, doesn’t it?” Adrian asked, looking at a ride that spins. It was called ‘Alien Invasion.’ I furrowed my eyebrows as Adrian grabbed my hand and ran over to the lockers, placing our drink inside of it and closing it and then dragging me to the ride before I could even argue. He showed the guy our bracelets before we entered the dark, circular ride.

You stand against the wall and wait. Adrian stood next to me, smirking as terror reached my face. I’ve been on this ride before when I was younger. It’s terrifying. The ride started gaining speed and Adrian locked hands with me, smiling at me as it began going full speed.

My head was pinned back and Adrian’s laughter resounded throughout the ride. When the ride stopped, I quickly ran out of it and leaned over, reading to throw up my breakfast.

“It wasn’t that bad, right?” Adrian asked as I stood up. I couldn’t vomit. I glared at him.

“It was terrible!” I exclaimed and he smirked.

“I learned something new about you,” He spoke and I looked at him. “You have a weak stomach.” I rolled my eyes.

“Do not, now I get to pick the rides this time.” I demanded, earning a laugh from Adrian. We walked to the locker and got our drink.

After I took a large gulp, Adrian brought the straw to his mouth. He absentmindedly drank from the can as I gasped. He looked at me with raised eyebrows. He just drank from the same straw I did!

“What?” He asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he held the drink with both hands. The sleeves of his sweater pulled over his hands. He looked adorable.

“You just- that cup- I drank from the…” I stuttered and Adrian shrugged carelessly.

“What if I had some type of disease that I was too scared to tell you about?” I asked Adrian and he shrugged.

“What if I had a disease that I was too scared to tell you about?” He snorted, shaking the drink in my face.

“I’m kidding, Fiona, I don’t have some type of transmittable disease.” He laughed and I awkwardly continued walking.

“Wait,” I started to say and Adrian laughed. “You don’t have some type of transmittable disease?” I asked and he rolled his eyes.

“I don’t have any disease,” Adrian assured me and I nodded, sighing out in relief. “What? Were you worried about me, Fi-Fi?” I snorted.

“More like, I was worried about me,” I replied and he frowned. “And don’t call me Fi-Fi.” I scowled and he smiled.

“Then what should I call you?” He asked me and I shrugged.

“Not Fi-Fi, that’s for sure. Oh wait; I have an idea- what about Fiona? Like my real name!” I told him and he rolled his eyes.

“I have an idea; what about Diablo?” He asked me and I glared at him. He just offered to call me Devil in Spanish!

“No!” I snapped, pushing his shoulder. He laughed before regaining his balance.

“I’ll think of something, something special.” He told me and I looked at him for a moment before quickly turning away.