☼ f o r t y - s e v e n ☼

/// pretty please with a cherry on top, no hate comments towards the end. thank you!! ///

Mikey: where R U

Mae: standing near a tree atm

Mikey: I'm gone for two seconds to go pee and you leave me stranded

Mikey: how dare you

Mikey: I thought we had something special mae

Mae: shut up before i throw a lamp @ u

Mae: bc u need to LIGHTEN UP

Mae: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHA

Mae: GET IT

Mikey: remind me again why we're dating

Mae: bc of my amazing jokes duh

Mikey: WHERE ARE YOU

Mae: YOUUUUUUU

Mae: WHEREVER YOU AREEEE

Mikey: fuck you

Mae: at least take me on a date first wow michael

Mikey: PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE

Mikey: THIS ZOO IS HUGE AND IM SCARED

Mikey: PEOPLE ARE STARING AT ME

Mae: it's bc ur so hot ;-)

Mikey: I literally hate you so much right now

Mae: love u too sugar tits

Mae: i'm near the tiger

I giggled and shoved my phone into my pocket. I sat down on the tiger statue they had across from the tiger enclosure and waited for Michael. After I learned that he was free for the next few days, I decided to drag him to the zoo. I wasn't too keen on the whole zoo thing, seeing as I hated seeing all the animals in small enclosures. But at the same time it was horribly amazing, being able to see all the beautiful animals up close, y'know? It's a love hate relationship.

Michael had already been noticed a few times, but thankfully it was the middle of the day on a Tuesday so most people were at school or work. I tried to wander away from Michael each time someone came up, but he'd always grab my hand and made sure I stayed put. I wasn't really looking forward to seeing all of the pictures of me and Michael all over the Internet, but I tried to put that in the back of my mind and focus on the now.

"Finally," Michael huffed, stopping in front of me. I smiled up at him.

"C'mon, let's go feed birds. It's fun."

----

"Ahh!"

I stifled a laugh as a little bird that resembled a rainbow flew right over Michael's head, causing him to scream and cower. I held my arm out and a bird flew up, landing on it. It stuck its beak in the little cup and began drinking the nectar the lady gave us.

"This is terrifying. This is why I stay indoors," Michael whined and I rolled my eyes. Another bird flew up and landed on Michaels shoulder and he stiffened.

"Hold out the cup," I told him and he obliged. The bird trotted down his arm and perched itself on his hand and began drinking. "See, it's not that bad."

Suddenly a bird flew up and landed right on my head and Michael gasped loudly, scaring his bird and making it fly away. Another bird flew up and landed on my shoulder, and another two came up and landed on my arm.

"Mae!" He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started taking pictures while I was laughing hysterically.

"I am the bird queen!" I declared between fits of laughter, only to then frown when I felt cold in my shoulder a few seconds later.

"Um, Mae..."

"Man, every time," I shook myself and all the birds flew away. Michael burst out laughing when I grimaced and sighed at the sight of the bird poop dripping down my shoulder. I dug in my bag and pulled out a wet wipe and cleaned myself off.

"Oh my god, Michael!"

We both glanced up and saw a girl with a huge smile on her face. She was shadowed by an older woman, maybe her mom. Michael's face turned an adorable shade of red and he gave the girl a brief hug and posed for a picture. I stood by awkwardly, still trying to wipe the bird poop off of me.

"Who's that girl?" I heard her ask him. I pretended not to hear but I peeked at Michael out of the corner of my eye to see him smile.

"That's Mae," he replied, rubbing the back of his neck and grinning like a bafoon.

"That's Mae?" The girl scoffed, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

"And it begins," I mumbled, shaking my head.

Michael sighed and politely said goodbye to the girl and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the bird enclosure. I heard the sound of a camera shuttle go off multiple times and I squeezed his hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked, stopping in front of me and cupped both of my cheeks. I shrugged.

"I expected that," I told him truthfully. "I've seen the hate that Bryana and Arzaylea get. I don't expect anything less."

Michael searched my eyes while rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs. He sighed again and placed a long kiss on my forehead.

"I love you," he murmured. I smiled and placed a hand over his, leaning into his touch.

"And I love you."

////////
(a/n)

hello
it's me

that was a massive filler ugh

as i always say, please, pretty please, no hate comments or snide remarks.

They will get deleted, and I'd hate to have to do that.

I've been nervous to post this chapter simply because Arzaylea gets mentioned in it. I debated on taking her out just to avoid any confrontation (I don't really want y'all to see how much of a bitch I can be lol), but then I remembered this is my story. I'm not going to really add her in the story but she might get mentioned a few times. I am fully aware that nearly the entire fam dislikes her with a burning passion but I personally don't have a problem with her. And before you jump down my throat and up my ass about how "everyone has a right to voice their opinion", yeah I get that but honestly if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. Y'all know I run a judgement and hate free environment. In my opinion Luke is happy and that's all that should matter. We should be supporting him cause I can't even imagine how sad all the hate makes him

Plus arzaylea is the who gets to date him so who's the real winner here tbfh bye

ANYWAY RANT OVER ENOUGH OF THAT. how is everyone? work has been killing me lately which is why this is such a filler cause I've been so damn tired, plus I've been sick so yay me I love working with kids :-)))

Don't be a silent reader! ❤️❤️❤️

Ps I love you my little nips