☼ f i f t y - f o u r ☼

/// hi important a/n at the end!!!!! ///

ROWYSO Charlotte.

2 weeks away.

14 days.

336 hours.

20,160 minutes.

1,209,600 seconds.

And the clock was ticking.

I was staring at my computer screen, at the ticketmaster website to be exact, when I got an incoming FaceTime call. I grinned and answered.

"Mae!"

"Hey Cal," I greeted in return.

"What's up?" He asked. His background consisted of what looked like a dressing room and I could faintly hear Luke in the background singing.

"Looking at concert tickets..." I mused.

"Heeeeeey everybody!" Luke belted out and I giggled.

"We don't have to live this way!" I sang along. Cal started laughing.

"We can all get some!" Luke continued. Calum turned the camera so it was on Luke, who was vigorously dancing and jumping around the dressing room while playing the air guitar.

"We can all get laid," Ashton suddenly burst into the room shirtless and I busted out laughing.

"God dammit I hate this fucking band," Calum laughed while shaking his head when he flipped the camera back around.

"Hey Mae," Ash said, coming into view behind Calum. I waved.

"So," Calum began, raising an eyebrow and pursing his lips. "Concert tickets?"

"Ooo!" Ashton squealed, stealing the phone from Calum - who sighed heavily and mumbled a few profanities and a possible "I'm leaving this fucking band".

"What concert?" Ash asked, putting the phone really close to his face and flaring his nostrils repeatedly. I chuckled.

"Uh, yours maybe," I answered, pushing my glasses up my nose.

"What?!" Luke yelled and I snorted.

"Yeah, I mean, why not? The location is close, kind of," I went on, looking at the available seats.

"I'll buy you a ticket if that means I can see you again," Calum blurted and Luke shouted out "get a room". I gave Calum a cheeky grin when he reappeared.

"Buy tickets for people who can't afford it. I can. Plus I might bring some friends," I mused, squinting my eyes at the screen. There was a batch of seats in the middle of row 2 for a fairly good price.

"Friends?" Calum asked suspiciously.

"Yeah I have those now," I chuckled.

"Like Levi?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yes, and Kat. They both like you guys."

"Whatever you say," he mumbled. "Well the show is about to start so I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Cal, good luck guys and tell Mike I said hi," I waved and he just laughed hysterically and hung up, causing me to roll my eyes. I grabbed my phone.

*group chat*

Mae: hey I has question

KitKat: what's up homie?

Mae: do u guys wanna see the boys in concert with me

Mae: I miss Michael and I wanna surprise him u feel me

KitKat: YES

KitKat: FUCK YES OMG

KitKat: YESSSSSS OMG FUCK ME CALUM

Mae: ok calm ur tatas pls that's weird

Levi: idk, doesn't michael hate me?

Mae: he'll be okay don't worry about him

Levi: it'll be awkwARD

Mae: don't talk to him then

Levi: fine. But I'm only going cause you're my friend and I actually like their music

Mae: I KNEW YOU LIKED THEM

Levi: SHUT UP LEAVE ME ALONE

KitKat: sorry I just got attacked by my little brother what'd I miss

Levi: mar and I got married and had 6 kids and own 2 dogs and a hampster

Levi: *mae

Levi: *hamster

KitKat: get out

Mae: that is not what happened fuck u man

KitKat: LOL

I laughed and told them the seat numbers and the prices and they agreed. I was happy that even though Kat and Levi had sex, they still got along after Levi came out.

I went ahead and bought my ticket, then printed it out with the printer the boys got me for my birthday. The memory made me glance up at my wall that was beginning to get covered in pictures. Most of the stuff was random, like pictures of flowers, or pictures of Kat or Levi, but there was a good batch of pictures of Michael. I smiled, looking at the pictures from our trip to the zoo. Some included just him looking at the animals (like the baboons, god I can't even tell you how much he laughed every time one turned around), and some included pictures he'd taken of me (like when I became the bird queen). Some were pictures we took together, which made me smile so hard my cheeks hurt.

I discovered that throughout all the things I photographed, Michael was my favorite. But it wasn't as simple as that; I like photographing him laughing. Not just smiling, but laughing. There was something about the way his eyes squeezed closed and his head would fall back and his smile would just take over his face. It was beautiful and I couldn't wait to see it, and him, again.

And with that being said, I stuck a tack in my ticket and hung it up on my wall and began counting down the days till I saw my boyfriend again.

//////////
(a/n)

i couldn't resist adding a rowyso concert into the story heh

ok holy fuck we hit 1 million reads, that's fucking insane. like shit man that's so fucking cool wtf thank you everyone i am so hapPY I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO TELL U

• HEY SO I HAVE SOMETHING COOL TO TALK ABOUT! I have a friend (hi elizabeth aka ellie), and she has friends, who are doing this thing called "project wherever we are". Basically what they're doing is collecting a bunch of sky pictures (sunset, clouds, etc) from the 5sos fam, and adding lyrics of your choice to the picture (they want to be the one to actually add the lyrics so it's all the same font but you can pick any lyrics from any 5sos song that you want), along with your name and where you live! if you guys want to participate (i totally am cause I think it's cool af and if the boys ever saw it i think they'd love it) or need any more info, you can contact them on here ( PWWASquad ) or on twitter ( @ pwwasquad ), or instagram ( @ whereverwearepro). they're starting the project tomorrow so make sure you take some dope ass pictures of the sky! •

❤️ dont be a silent reader! ❤️