Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Heirii's Prank and Unfortunate Loss of Her Canned Fruit Juice...

The picture is of Heirii wearing a wig and a boy's uniform... Her fake name is Sasuke Uchiha (Who no one has ever heard about, not even from the anime or manga...)

----- 3 Days Later (Monday, Morning)------

*Heirii’s POV*

“Yawn, I hate school.” I said as I stood next to Uryu while we waited for Devan to wake up. “Hey, Uryu? Why don’t you go in there and get her?” I asked as I leaned against the fence. He glanced at me, then back to the house.

“You are hilarious.” He mumbled. “For all I know, she could be worse then you when she wakes up.” He said as he turned away blushing. I laughed at him.

“Yeah, sorry ‘bout that…..” I said before I heard a shattering noise from the house in front of us. “Well, there goes her alarm clock.” I said as the window opened and the girl threw out pieces of a broken clock. Looking down at the ground where it landed, the brown haired girl soon noticed her friends and instantly brightened.

“I’ll be out in a few minutes!” she yelled, waving her arms over her head.

“Hurry up, or I’ll go without you babe.” I shouted back. She slowly came back to the window and pouted as she saw that I was in the boys’ uniform. I had gotten out of the Karakura Clinic Saturday afternoon when I finally was allowed to leave quarantine. Personally, I thought it as a waste of time to keep me locked up for so long, but who cares. At the moment, I had my hair in a black wig and had some padding on my sides to make me look more boyish. This is surely going to be an interesting day.

“Bitch, I fucking hate you.” She said in English before going back to her room and shutting the window. I stifled a giggle before turning to Uryu and giving him a flirtatious wink.

“I’m so making you hard right now, aren’t I?” I questioned him with a wicked smile. He only tilted his head to the side, not understanding what I said. “Just say ‘Yes’ Uryu….” I told him dryly.

“Ummm…. Yes?” he said, more like questioned. I stood there stoically before turning and laughing my ass off, falling to the ground.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed clutching my sides in sheer panic as I started coughing. Uryu was taken aback at first, but soon realized that I couldn’t breathe and helped me sit up while rubbing my back, trying to get me to calm down.

“Geez, take it easy will you, Hei-Kun? I honestly don’t want you to don’t want you to go back to the Clinic just yet.” He said, still patting my back softly. I smirked and looked at him.

“You’re too easy to tease……” I mumbled in sheer amusement.

"How so?" Uryu asked, helping me to my feet. I stared at him and smirked.

"Do you have any idea what I said to you?" I questioned. He frowned and shook his head.

"I doubt I want to know..." he muttered. I laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder (making him turn red) before smiling brightly (almost giving him a nosebleed).

"I asked if I was making you hard... my friend, you really need to learn English!" Uryu turned pale, then cheery red, then back to pale as I laughed loudly.