Chapter 10

DEDICATIONS:

Quotev: Lydia Rene Black & VoultoriAndGamerGirl

VoultoriAndGamerGirl was the first to reply to the contest~!

And Lydia, a personal friend, miraculously understood the chapter and was able to answer all three questions correctly! So check her out people! She has a story called Protector Project, and it's awesome.

~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~

Chapter 10: STUPIDEST DREAM EVER!!!

-----Early Thursday Morning (5:37am)-----

*Heirii's POV*

"Well, *cough* this is interesting..." I said calmly, gazing over the damage. Uryu and I decided to take an early morning walk together and were now on our way home, but on the way back, we ran into a predicament.

"Useless Soul Reapers." Uryu muttered incoherently, pushing his glasses up with one hand and patting my back with the other.

"Can I laugh?" I asked. Uryu sighed and dug into his backpack, pulling out a paper bag.

"Very well..."

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is the funniest shit I've seen in my life! HOW THE FUCK DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!" Uryu handed me the paper bag, ordering me to breathe in and out as calmly as possible.

"I don't think there'll be school today..." Uryu said, irritably leading me away from the destroyed property.

-----Later (10:58am)-----

*Devan's POV*

You know how your body will feel as if it died overnight if you stay up past three and have to wake up by seven...? Well, that's what happened... But strangely enough, I didn't feel that way. But I understood why I felt that way when I took a glance at my digital clock and saw a dark screen.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed, tearing out of my bed and throwing on my uniform.

Looking at my wall clock, I saw the time and screamed again in frustration, I barely had enough time to do anything in the bathroom!

"Crap crap crap crap CRAP! I am so late for school!" I yelled, grabbing my bag and flinging my bedroom door open. When I did so, I came face to face with Rin, my maid, and a tray of food.

"Oh, good morning kiddo! I made break- why are you dressed for school?" She asked, she jittery energy turning her happy expression into a confused one.

"It's Thursday!" I blinked, trying to get around her. She sidestepped and blocked my path.

"School was cancelled, you kids all have the day off... Didn't Heirii-San tell you?" She asked. I felt my eye twitch.

"HALEY NICOLE MEYERS!!!! THE SECOND I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU BETTER BE READY TO MEET SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Unfortunately, this only left me confused, tried, and hungry.

I may as well eat so I have energy to send her to Hell, where she belongs, later... So taking the food, I thanked Rin calmly before sauntering back into my room and plotting the little demon's demise.

-----Elsewhere, At the Same Time-----

*Gabby's POV*

I watched as my eldest daughter smacked my old friend upside the head with his fan.