Author's Note

Alright, so in the last chapter, I left A LOT of holes.

If anyone is willing to take a chance at a few seconds of fame, I would like you to comment below and tell me at least one of these things:

1) Who was the mysterious hollow?

2) What's the deal with Heirii's mother?

3) What's Kisuke's relation to Heirii's mother? And why is he so mad about the secrets between the mother and her children? (Answer both for full credit)

First person to answer one of these questions correctly will get a dedication.

First person to answer two correctly will get a dedication and be named in the next chapter as a friend from the past. (You may choose which, if not both).

And lastly, first person to answer all of the questions correctly will get a dedication, a follow, and a character mention.

If you win a character mention, please, I need only a name and the relation to the girl(s). And because I'm bored out of my mind, I'll give you a hint for the second question... Gabby Meyers is not actually alive... Lol, now that I read this over, that statement doesn't really help at all does it...? Anyway, when you answer any of the questions, please give the replies in order and number them for me, or I'll be a dumbass and not know what the fuck I'm doing...

Peace out my lovelies~! Have fun~!

-Ashlynn Jones