Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Where?! What?! Hei-Kun! Devan-San!

The picture is of the explosion of Heirii and Devan's Spiritual Pressures...

*Heirii’s POV*

“Hey boys~! Ichi-Nii!” I sang, glomping Ichigo.

“Hei-Kun! Where were you?! Dei-Chan, where did you find her?” Ichigo asked, turning to Devan as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugging me.

“She was talking to Sasuke-Kun…”

“Speaking of Outotou-Kun, what did you guys say to him, he was crying really bad…? I swear if it was you Ichi-Nii, I’ll kill you.”

“Crying?! That little twerp was crying?!” Renji asked. I hate him so much right now…

“Sasuke-Kun had to leave his last home because of bullying… What did you say to him, Pinappuru-Baka?!”

“I didn’t say anything!” Renji lied, crossing his arms.

“You’re lying. He kept muttering something about a spiky haired idiot who had no respect for the living.” The guys flinched as Devan said that.

“I do too have respect for the living! Where’d that twerp go?! I’ll give him a piece of my mind!”

“I think you’ve done enough of that Renji.” Uryu said in an irritated manner.

“What did you say to him, Baka? Please tell the truth…” Devan asked quietly, feigning sadness. Renji sighed.

“I asked if he was gay… That’s it, I swear?!” Devan gasped, acting hurt and surprised. I hung my head and felt a new wave of tears burn behind my eyes.

“Heartless bastard…” I mumbled, getting away from Ichi-Nii and walking to the door.

“Ney, ney, Hei-Chan? Where are you heading off to this time?” Devan asked.

“I’m walking home. I feel like shit.” I responded, slamming the door behind me.

*Devan’s POV*

I scowled, glaring at the redhead before growling, “Look what you did now. Thanks. A LOT.” Attempting to run after her, I shouted her name at the top of my lungs (but not really sure where she was going made me fail miserably and utterly at that task). “Hei-chan! HEI-CHAN!” I huffed, plopping down underneath a tree in the park near the Kurosaki Clinic. “Where could she have gone to…?” The clouds were moving lazily that day as I sat in the shade and watched them pass by; a little songbird, I’m not sure what kind, suddenly flew past my vision and blocked the sky – for only a moment. But in that small moment, I was on a new train of thought, diverted away gently from thinking about my friend to thoughts more wishful and “unrealistic” as my parents say. ‘I wonder what it’s gotta be like to fly,’ I thought, ‘I’ll bet it’s the best feeling on Earth. The wind going past my hair, cooling me off while I make the clouds into all kinds of shapes…’ A sound quickly broke me out of my daydream, and I looked around to see where the sound came from – left, right, nothing behind me OH MY GOD WHERE THE HELL DID SHE COME FROM?!?!?!?!

“Ow…” groaned the piled heap of a best friend now sitting half in my lap, half sprawled across the grass, “That wasn’t in the script…”

“Comfortable?” I asked, growling slightly at her; I was irritated, what more could I feel when I was broken from a particularly sweet imagining? “Because if you are, then this will be so much easier…”

She stared at me with wide eyes full of horror. “Dei-chan? What are you planning, you evil she-devil? I know that look… I don’t like it…” When I didn’t answer, she bolted upright, grabbing my shoulders almost hysterically, “Tell me what you’re thinking woman, before I-!”