Chapter Two

Chapter Two

(Naruto's Daily Life begins)

"Did you hear about the stranger who was found down the river near the village of the Hidden Sand?" Ino asked her friends.

Currently, the Naruto gang were having a picnic in the park.

"What about the stranger?" Sakura asked.

"Seems like the only thing she can remember is her name." Shikamaru, the shadow technique professional, answered.

"She? Is she pretty?" Kiba asked excitedly as Akamaru barked in excitement.

"Well I have a mission to go and check out about this since the Sand Village is a bit cautious of her." Neji answered and the group looked at him in interest. "They requested me and Hinata sama to go since we have the Byakugan and can check her chakra flow. From there we can deduce her background like where she came from as different village has different chakra flow."

"How come I wasn't told of this mission?!? I will demand to Tsunade grandma that all of us will go!" Naruto yelled and Rock Lee gave him a curious look.

"Why are you so pumped to go on such a simple mission?" Rock Lee asked and Naruto grinned widely at the fuzzy eyebrow guy.

"I am not pumped to see the stranger! I am excited to be able to visit Gaara, Temari and Kankuro!" he answered cheerily and his friends nodded in unison.

"Yea it's been awhile since we all last hung out together." Chouji agreed.

Sasuke has been extremely quiet all this while and he suddenly stood up and hurried off.

"Hey what's his problem?!?" Naruto growled and Sakura held his arm.

"Let him go Naruto. He's just upset that he's always out of the picture when we all talk about our friendship with Gaara and his siblings." she said softly.

"I guess he's still beating himself up over guilt cause' back then we always do missions with Gaara, Temari and Kankurou..." Kiba said and Shino continued.

"He was training under Orochimaru..."

Silence surrounded the group and Naruto broke the tension as usual.

"Then we'll make sure Sasuke gets to hang out with us more! We'll even get Gaara, Temari and Kankurou to hang out with us and make sure we include Sasuke in everything we do from now on!" Naruto planned excitedly as the group's spirit heightened and they nodded in agreement.

(Naruto's Daily Life ends)

*~*

(Cloudiness begins)

Unknown's P.O.V.:

"You have fractured your ankle..." Gaara commented the moment he reached my bed.

I frowned at him.

"It's just a fracture. Once I'll heal then I'll leave this village since all of you are so threatened by me." I snapped and Gaara raised his eyebrows.

"What makes you think I'll even allow you to stay now that you're conscious?" he said in a deep mysterious voice.

I turned to stare at him as I narrowed my eyes menacingly.

"Alright then I'll leave NOW." I stated as I hobbled slowly out of bed.

Gaara immediately pinned me down and I used whatever strength I have from being treated by the medical ninjas to fight him off...

*~*

Gaara's P.O.V.:

Shit, she's much stronger than she looks...

I held both her shoulders and brought my face close to her as I glared at the girl before me.

She has captivating eyes though... The same colour as mine...

"You. Are. Still. Hurt." I growled but that didn't stop her from struggling underneath me.

"Let go of me! I don't care if you're the authority in this village and since you already stated that I cannot stay, then I WILL LEAVE!" she demanded and a soft smile formed on my lips.

"I only asked what if. I didn't say I wouldn't allow you to stay..." I whispered huskily as I moved my lips closer to hers.

I felt her stop moving as she bit her lower lip, considering whether to believe me or not.

The door to the ward suddenly burst open and a familiar yell resounded throughout the hospital.

"Long time no see Gaara!!!" Naruto shouted happily as I lost my balance due to being caught off guard.

I crashed my lips onto the stranger before me.

*~*

"Wow Gaara I didn't know you have a girlfriend." Kankuro sounded amused as everyone started pushing each other to see who was Gaara's girlfriend.

"I am NOT his girlfriend!" the girl on the hospital bed snapped as she pushed Gaara away and narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'm sorry, that was an accident." Gaara said in a stable voice, quickly regaining his authoritative stance.

"That better be. She's a stranger so we don't know what harm she can cause to our village." Temari spoke as she made her way into the room followed by the Konoha ninjas.

The stranger rolled her eyes and looked out of the window.

"How did you all get here so fast?" Gaara asked Naruto, who grinned at the Kazekage.

"I used my dad's marking technique that I left on one of your landmarks! Fast huh?" he said proudly as Sasuke rolled his eyes..

Akamaru suddenly jumped and landed onto the girl's lap. It then whined at her as she gave a soft smile and patted the dog who towers over her.

"Hey Akamaru likes you." Kiba commented as he sat on a chair beside the girl's bed.

"He's one charming canine..." she giggled as Akamaru licked her face all over.

"Nice to meet you stranger but do you have a name?" Rock Lee asked and she looked up at the group.

"Amaya. My name is Amaya." she said softly as she stroked Akamaru's ears.

"Where did you come from? How did you ended up here?" Ino asked when Gaara cleared his throat.

"Her name is the only thing she remembers and she's tired from the regression hypnosis that we've been conducting on her so I suggest we don't ask anything regarding her memory for today." Gaara spoke.

"Well is she well enough to leave the hospital and hang out with us?" Naruto asked gleefully as Sakura punched his head.

"You idiot! Can't you see her ankle? It's swollen!" Sakura huffed angrily and Naruto shouted back with tears in his eyes.

"Well I can't tell since I'm not a medical ninja like you!" he yelled back and Sakura again punched him, this time his left cheek.

"You don't need to be a medical ninja to recognise a swollen ankle! You need eyes and common sense!" she yelled back.

"You seem to have developed quite a temper Sakura." Temari chuckled in amusement.

"But with that temper comes great power too." Sasuke said as he gave a soft smile to Sakura.

Sakura just nodded her head and went to treat Naruto who was lying unconscious on the floor.

Yes she hurt him but in the end, they're still friends. Nothing will sway her emotions that she has for her friends. Except maybe for the present Sasuke...

(Cloudiness ends)