Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

(Mission begins)

"Is that a cave?" Kiba asked as he squinted at the surrounding before him.

"It seems likely so..." Gaara said as they saw Konan entering the cavern.

As they neared the cave, the group saw that there's a huge rock acting as the door and there was no way anyone could move that rock...

It was almost 10 metres tall!

"What do we do now?!? Dig our way through???" Kiba whined loudly as Gaara knocked his head.

"Don't make so much noise!" he hissed, worried that if the rest of the Akatsuki finds out that they have been followed, they will do something to hurt Amaya...

Amaya...

Gaara felt like knocking his head against that big rock entrance.

Why did he even allow Matsuri to kiss him? Sure he was caught up in the moment but he should have been stronger to resist his ex girlfriend... And worse, Amaya caught them red-handed..

To add more insult to the injury for her, she's carrying his child...

If Amaya ever forgives him, Gaara promised himself he will love her fiercely and won't do anything stupid to lose her again...

"Gaara, are you listening?" Gai's voice made him snapped out of his thoughts.

"What?" the Kazekage asked blankly as Sai chuckled.

"Thinking about Amaya?" Sai teased as Gaara blushed a bit before looking away.

"Always the ever spot on guy Sai. Quit making fun of me already." he mumbled as Kiba sighed then repeated what was being discussed.

"Gai sensei is going to use his taijutsu skills to break this rock before us. But it'll make a lot of noise so we have to hide somewhere first."

"And what? Let Gai here get ambushed?" Gaara asked with a frown as Sai shrugged his shoulders.

"Gai sensei says it's inevitable. It's the risk in every shinobi's mission." was the reply from Sai.

"Don't worry! I won't be ambushed that easily!" Gai laughed heartily as the 3 boys cringed at his enthusiasm.

I mean they're outside the Akatsuki's base and here is Gai sensei, laughing his heart out...

(Mission ends)

*~*

(Kisame's Theme begins)

"Let me change our terrain first. I feel uncomfortable with no water around me..." Kisame grinned as he didn't even need to make hand seals and slammed both his palms on the ground.

A rumbling sound could be heard and suddenly the ground opened up with cracks and water shot out from them...

Very soon their environment was 1 big ocean and Kisame stood up as he reached for his sword behind him.

"Meet my pet sword, Samehada..." Kisame chuckled as he took a fighting stance. "His favourite food is chakra."

"I don't give a fuck about your sword. What I wanna know is where and what have you done to Ayumi." was Kakashi's reply as his sharingan glowed brightly.

"Aww... Still upset about your secret lover Hatake?" Kisame laughed as Kakashi tried to hide his anger.

"Don't patronise me Kisame Hoshigaki..." Kakashi said as he puffed up his cheeks. "Water Style, Water Dragon Jutsu!"