Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

(Hurricane Suite begins)

"Let me go!!!" Amaya yelled out as she struggled against the shackles that was tied to a huge ugly statue...

"What is all this ruckus?" an orange spiky haired guy with a lot of piercings and a pair of Rinnegan eyes boomed.

Like the other Akatsuki members, he was wearing a black cloak that has patterns of red clouds on it, a symbol of their organisation.

"Sorry Pain. I guess something must have happened to Itachi. He wouldn't lift the genjutsu on Amaya unless he's back here already and receive direct orders from us.." Konan said in a worried tone as Pain shook his head.

"I doubt that. Itachi is a formidable opponent, whoever he was up against..." Pain began when Konan interrupted him.

"Black Zetsu went out to spy on them... Itachi was up against Sasuke Uchiha.." Konan interrupted and Pain remained emotionless.

"Well, what about the rest?" Pain asked as Black Zetsu appeared from beneath the ground.

"The rest are dead... There are jounins from Konoha helping out those brats." he informed Pain.

"Is there anyone who has arrived at this place?" Pain asked as Black Zetsu grinned and nodded.

"Yes. There's an idiotic guy in ridiculous tights beating up the rock outside our entrance..."

"Go Black Zetsu, deal with him." Pain ordered. "And bring Tobi with you."

A guy wearing an orange spiral mask stepped out from the darkness and as his eyes flashed at his comrades, Amaya gasped as she saw a sharingan and some of her memories about the Akatsuki members flooded back to her.

"Kakashi is here to take back my mother!" Amaya spat at Tobi who just looked at her with a lazy eye.

"Well that's just excellent isn't it? He killed Rin, the love of my life, so it's only right I kill your mother, the love of his life..." Tobi answered as Amaya snarled at him.

"Then why don't you kill me too?!?" she snapped as Tobi crossed his arms and laughed.

"And what? Lose out on your bloodline limit? Akatsuki can sacrifice your mother but not you since there's no more descendants from your clan." Tobi stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"She's pregnant." Konan informed as Tobi chuckled.

"Oh? That's interesting. I'll have a fun time torturing Kakashi..." Tobi commented as Amaya's eyes widened in horror, watching him leave with Black Zetsu...

(Hurricane Suite ends)

*~*

(Screaming God begins)

Gai was happily bashing up the rock and it seems to be working, well he would like to think that it's working but that's not case...

The truth is the official guardian of the cave is Black Zetsu. The rock can only be moved if he is weakened..

Black Zetsu is the counterpart for White Zetsu but since White Zetsu is dead, his power is reduced by half. Black Zetsu is determined to stay alive at the end of the day...

"You better stop that ruckus." Tobi said simply as they both appeared behind Gai.

Gai stopped his activity and turned around.

"Ah! Opponents I see! Are you worthy enough to be my rival?" Gai asked excitedly as he took a fighting stance.

"I never thought I'd see the day when Gai would ask another shinobi to be his rival instead of me." Kakashi commented as he somersaulted through the air and landed nicely on his feet beside Gai.

"Kakashi! Where is Sasuke and Sakura???" Gai asked curiously as Kakashi crossed his arms and faced their opponents...

That guy in the orange spiral mask... Kakashi got shocked when he saw a glimpse of a sharingan from behind the mask...

He somehow felt a strange connection to the eye and its owner..

"Sasuke and Sakura are backtracking slowly to find each of our comrades. I decided to look for you and help you out..." Kakashi answered as his attention never wavered from the guy behind the orange mask.

"What's your name?" Kakashi asked simply and the black plant like guy grinned.

"I'm Black Zetsu. Don't know whether you have met my twin brother, White Zetsu..." he replied as Kakashi gave an uninterested stare.

"Oh yea. I bumped into Neji and his team when I decided to chase after my daughter. I was informed of White Zetsu's abilities. If he is your twin then most probably you have the same skills as him, which makes it easier for me to kill you." Kakashi replied in an emotionless tone.

(Screaming God ends)