Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Hinata's P.O.V.:

I haven't perfected that jutsu yet...

If it fails...

Why am I so useless?!?

But the bombs are approaching...

"Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven!!! " I yelled as I did the famous Hyuga jutsu, just in time as Naruto and Shino quickly stood behind me..

Naruto was watching me in awe...

I can't faint now... Wake up Hinata!!!

"Naruto, when I stop, immediately go for Deidara!" I spoke above the rotation noise, keeping my voice calm. "Shino, you know what to do with the traps!"

Both boys nodded at my commands and I took a deep breath as I confirmed that there were no more bombs being thrown at us anymore.

I cheered in my mind, I had successfully diverted the bombs away!

Alright this is it... I'm stopping my rotation soon... There is no cure for Sasori's poison and from his actions, every of Deidara's bombs must have been injected with his poison... If that is true then...

The 3 of us only have 1 shot...

"GO!!!" I yelled as I stopped my rotation abruptly.

*~*

Naruto jumped up at Deidara who was ready with more bombs.

"Take that you twerp, hm!!" he shouted and threw it at the blonde ninja but Naruto poofed away.

"What the fuck?!?" Deidara yelled as Naruto appeared behind him.

"You should really watch your mouth around ladies like Hinata! Have a taste of my jutsu that I just developed with the Kyubi's chakra! Kyubi rasengan!" Naruto yelled as he pressed the red rasengan into Deidara's back.

Deidara smiled as he yelled, "Katsu!" committing suicide by exploding himself at the same time Naruto's jutsu made contact.

His huge dragon exploded and the whole area was covered with purple goo...

Hinata quickly did her rotation to protect herself and Shino.

"My... that was one art from Deidara but not good enough for me..." Sasori mumbled to himself.

As Hinata stopped her rotation, she looked up and realised to her horror, Naruto was covered in Sasori's poison.

She hadn't count on that clay dragon to be injected with a huge dosage of poison too...

Naruto was feeling the effects of the poison as he landed clumsily on the ground.

"Kurama!!! Cleanse the poison with your chakra!!!" Naruto yelled out to no one in particular but Hinata and Shino knew the Kyubi is conversing with him in his body..

*~*

"Kid, I'll cleanse everything for you but it'll take some time. That was a lot of poison." Kurama said in a gentle but firm voice however, inside his own mind, Naruto was screaming in pain.

"My heart, my veins... It's beginning to slow down..." Naruto said drowsily to Kurama after he stopped his screaming.

"Kid! I need you to be stronger than that!! Naruto! Wake up! Don't go to sleep you damn brat! NARUTO!!!" Kurama boomed as Naruto gave in and slowly fell into a deep slumber...

*~*

Hinata's P.O.V.:

I wanted to run over to Naruto but the traps were preventing me from doing so! And he has stopped moving for a few minutes now but I know he's alive due to my Byakugan... His chakra is slowly ebbing away though..

What kind of team leader am I?!?

I just sacrificed a comrade, the guy that I like, without thinking my strategy through!!!

"Hinata, activate them now?" Shino asked in a quiet voice and I closed my eyes as hot tears flowed out.

"Yes... Set off half of the traps here and make the rest of the bombs alive with your bugs..." I whispered. "I'm hunting Sasori down, you rush to Naruto once the traps have gone off. Get your bugs to help suck out Sasori's poison..."

Few seconds after I said that, a huge amount of area around us started exploding and I did my rotation for awhile to protect us from the poison. I stopped after I studied my environment and saw that everything has settled down and in the fading explosion light, I saw Sasori...

He took out a scroll from the back of his puppet..

"Water jutsu!" he yelled as he opened the scroll and water washed away the fires made by the explosions...

More explosions were heard as they blasted around Sasori. Guess that was the other half of the bombs...

But I saw Sasori was using a second scroll which was behind his puppet too.

"Wind jutsu!" he shouted as the wind blew the explosions away.

He was down to his last scroll... Our eyes met as he grinned widely.

"You know... I'm gonna make you into a puppet! Even with your bloodline limit, you are a pathetic team leader! You will be more useful dead than alive!" he chuckled and something in me snapped.

"I'm not letting you get away..." I spoke quietly as I lowered my head.

"Now this is getting interesting!" Sasori chuckled as he made his puppet charged at me with a poisoned sword.

"Eight Trigrams... 128 palms..." I whispered and waited till the puppet was near enough then I started my attack.

*~*

Hinata destroyed the puppet in a matter of minutes and as she rushed to Sasori, he smirked as he had the 3rd scroll ready.

"Lightning jutsu!" he yelled as Hinata felt every fiber in her body being electrocuted.

This jutsu... Its power is that of a skilled jounin level that it managed to stop her 128 palms attack!

Hinata struggled to move, refusing to let her legs give out.

"You are one stubborn puppet! I'm gonna have a fun time breaking you!" Sasori laughed gleefully as he used his chakra threads connected to the destroyed 3rd Kazekage puppet to summon whatever magnetic sand was left inside of it and directed that cloud of sand onto Hinata.

Hinata screamed in pain as she felt the lightning jutsu got powered up with the arrival of the magnetic sand.

"How does it feel?!? To be a pathetic team leader..." Sasori taunted as Hinata bit her lips until she drew blood from them.

*~*

Hinata's P.O.V.:

I can't give out now...

No...

Sasori is bad at taijutsu but Naruto is unconscious and Shino is a rear ninja, he needs a front ninja to cover him to do his job...

And I am a front ninja... I can't give up...

"I won't let you hurt Naruto and get away with it!!!" I yelled as I bit my lips harder, trying to numb the pain that I was going through.

"So what are you gonna do? Like I said earlier, half of the battle was already lost when you couldn't move just now. Now, you can't move too!" Sasori chuckled and I prepared my next jutsu.

"128 palms and Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists!!!" I screamed as I rushed at him with 2 lion chakra heads, 1 on each of my fists.

Sasori's eyes widening was the last he ever did as I bashed him until he was unrecognisable...

Well later I found out his whole body was a puppet and he kept his soul in a tube vessel as it was written on it. To which I also bashed it broken by accident as I was raining random punches on that prick...

(Stalemate ends)