Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

(Obito's Theme begins)

"Honestly, do you think you can win against us?" Tobi asked in a calm voice that Kakashi knew so well.

"Is that you.." Kakashi didn't get to finish his sentence as the masked man removed his orange spiral mask...

"Obito!" Gai exclaimed in disbelief. "We all thought you were dead!!"

Obito remained expressionless as he gave his reply.

"All of Konoha thought so too..." Obito stated.

Kakashi's fists kept clenching and unclenching..

Obito Uchiha, the man who was his best friend... The man who gave his sharingan to Kakashi as a dying gift when Obito got trapped under a falling rock in a cave... Kakashi was too young to do any jutsu to save Obito and the latter had told Kakashi to go on without him with Rin...

Rin was Obito's huge crush, the love of his life...

Rin unfortunately died in a mission by Kakashi's own hands... She committed suicide as a 3-tailed beast was implanted in her by Kirigakure ninjas and if she were to go back to Konoha, they will activate Isobu to go berserk and destroy Konoha... Thus, when Kakashi wanted to fight off the Mist ninjas, Rin drove herself into his Raikiri instead.

Raikiri was known to be a forbidden technique as it causes the user to have a blind spot and might risk using the jutsu on the user's comrade instead, unless you have a sharingan...

"How does it feel to kill someone else's love?" Obito asked Kakashi casually as if he's asking about the weather.

Kakashi's sharingan twitched in discomfort as he frowned at his friend now turned foe...

"I don't understand..." was all he could say and suddenly, Obito's mood did a 360.

"Don't understand?! DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?" Obito roared as he used the lightning speed of an Uchiha to rush to Kakashi and they were both deadlocked in a tight fight of taijutsu. "You left me to die under the rock, fine! I was fine with it! I told you to take care of Rin and what did you do?!? You had your sharingan and yet you managed to screw things up and didn't avoid Rin in time with your Raikiri!!"

"Obito! You knew that Rin ran herself into me yet you still chose to blame me! You know she was a hero who died to save Konoha!!" Kakashi raised his voice as he fought back just as fiercely.

"I don't give a fuck! Konoha never did cared about me if it still allowed you to roam freely even though you were her murderer!! You had no idea I survived and witnessed that murder!" Obito spat and blew a huge fireball towards Kakashi.

Kakashi somersaulted in the air and did some hand seals.

"Katon, Goukakyuu no jutsu!" Kakashi blew out a blast of fire at Obito to hinder him from attacking.

"Suiton, suijinheki!" Obito retaliated by spraying a wall of water from his mouth, extinguishing the flames made by Kakashi.

"Who found you Obito..." Kakashi asked as he spoke from behind Obito, holding a kunai at his neck.

"Impressive Kakashi. Without the sharingan, you were already above my league. Now with the sharingan, I am nowhere near your league..." Obito chuckled as he then melted and there in Kakashi's arms, was just an earth clone of Obito.

"Whoever found and took care of me is not important!" Obito snarled as he punched up from the ground below Kakashi and caught his leg, causing the silver haired jounin to lose his balance and fall.