Chapter Six

Chapter Six

(Comet begins)

As soon as Gaara kicked his door closed, he couldn't hold back his desires for the young princess anymore.

"Gaara, do you mind getting me some clothes?" Amaya began but as soon as she finished her sentence, Gaara plopped her on the bed, took of his gourd and placed it in a corner then climbed on top of her.

"Gaara, what are you..." Amaya didn't get to finish her sentence as the Kazekage captured his lips with hers.

Amaya initially pounded her small fists against his hard chest but as he licked her lips begging for entrance, she finally gave in and sighed as she opened her mouth. Her body soon relaxed as Gaara's hands roamed her naked body, his sand quickly going back into his gourd.

Gaara then began to kiss her neck and slowly down towards her D-sized breasts. He then captured a nipple as he suckled on it, grazing it with his teeth, sometimes even biting it down hard.

"Gaara!" Amaya whimpered as her lover switched nipple, giving it the same attention.

Amaya ran her hands through his spiky red hair and very soon, Gaara kissed down till her hairless mound.

"Oh god is he..." Amaya didn't even get to finish her sentence as Gaara grabbed her butt and started ravishing her body.

"Gaara... Please..."

Gaara didn't stop, in fact, he went faster as his tongue plunged in and out of her. He then placed two fingers as he fingered and licked her mercilessly until her wetness was dripping onto his bedsheet.

"God... Gaara!!!" Amaya yelled out as Gaara looked up and licked his lips.

"I'm so sorry Amaya. I really couldn't help myself after seeing you bare. You are so delectable..." Gaara said huskily while Amaya panted in exhaustion.

"I promise I'll make it enjoyable..." Gaara said as he took off the rest of his clothing.

Amaya drank in the sight of his well-defined six pecs and the length and thickness of his hard member.

She gulped in nervousness.

"I need to tell him!!!" she thought to herself.

As Gaara lined his hard member against her wet pussy, Amaya quickly cleared her throat and spoke up.

"I'm a virgin." she blurted and Gaara's eyes widened in surprise.

"Erm... I'm sorry Amaya..." Gaara apologised sheepishly as he sat back slowly. "I thought since you didn't push me away, you have had some sort of experience..."

Amaya just bit her lip as the couple stared at each other in awkwardness.

"If that's the case then I'll get you your clothes... I'm sorry if I was coming on too hard on you.." Gaara mumbled as he started to get up to wear back his clothes.

Amaya's eyes widened as she realised that she didn't want Gaara to leave. Yes she was unsure about being intimate with him but now that she is already halfway there... Why not just do it? Anyway she's not getting any younger and Gaara is an extremely delicious man, so why hold back right?

Amaya quickly grabbed Gaara's body and pulled him on top of her. Gaara, caught by surprise, fell on her but managed to not crush Amaya by using both his arms to hold himself up.

In the midst of that, his member slid easily into Amaya's wet opening, piercing through her virginity. It was painful but a short one.

Amaya yelped a bit as Gaara froze. He didn't want to move in case he hurt her.