Chapter Four

Chapter Four

(Samidare begins)

There was a knock at the door and as Kankuro opened it, he saw that Neji and Hinata were sitting opposite Gaara.

All of them looked at Kankuro and he approached the table.

"I need you to sign these documents Gaara." Kankuro spoke as he handed a stack of files to Gaara.

"What's going on?" Kankuro asked after Gaara took the files from him.

"We're reporting what we saw in Amaya after using our Byakugan." Neji explained and Kankuro grew interested.

"So what's up with her? Is she a threat? Where she's from?" Kankuro shot questions after questions.

"Erm well... We're not sure about her background or whether she's a threat..." Hinata stuttered with a worried look.

"But what we do know is her chakra is not normal." Neji continued. "She has a different chakra flow and it's in mass amounts yet her body is able to contain it."

"I don't get it, what does that mean?" Kankuro asked as Gaara answered him.

"It means she is extremely strong and if she's a threat..."

"She's gonna be a tough nut to crack." Neji finished.

"And her chakra shows that her background is from an ancient clan since based on the books that Sakura borrowed for us from Tsunade-sama's library, she is not from any hidden village." Hinata spoke again.

"Do you think we need Tsunade sama or Jiraya sama to examine her since they're the legendary sannins? Their regression hypnosis might work better on her." Gaara suggested and just as soon as he said that, there was a loud sound of explosion.

(Samidare ends)

(Nervous begins)

"What the hell was that?!?" Kankuro yelled as the four of them rushed to the nearest window.

"Is that..." Neji's eyes widened in horror.

"A-a-a three-headed snake?!?" Hinata whispered in fright.

"Yes you're right..." Kankuro gritted his teeth as Gaara rushed out of his office.

"Alert all our shinobi Kankuro! Protect the village at all costs!" he yelled as he went to alert all the ANBU teams personally so he can give specific orders.

*~*

Amaya's P.O.V.:

I held my head with both hands as I heard his voice penetrating my mind.

"Do you honessstly think you can run away from me... Amaya..."

All I got in my mind was the image of a yellow-eyed pale man who...

I widened my eyes as I heard a loud crash and looked out of my window.

A three-headed snake???

All three heads looked at me and they seemed to smile in a sinister way when our eyes met.

Shit not good... I have to get out of this village...

I tried to get out of bed but the moment my right feet touched the floor, my right leg gave way as I fell down onto the floor, using my left knee as a support.

Shoot... Sakura just treated my fractured ankle yesterday but she told me to rest and not strain it.

But I have to run...