3-- Classified

Chapter 3- Classified.

"What's yo name? My name Jaz, where you from? Miami for yo ass. Squeeze yo dick fuck til we cum, pass that weed I got to hit sum, All these dicks I got to suck one so what you gon do fuck or run" Jaz rapped while writing in her notebook, I was disgusted by her choice of words.

"That's bars!" She cheered.

I folded my arms and my face transformed into a stern frown"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

"How long you been standing at my door, ease dropping and shit?" She looked up at me and as she bit on her nails.

I pulled the dime size bag of Cocaine out my pocket and held it up for her to see."Your daughter almost made a mistake and ate this earlier while you were gone!"

She stood up and covered her mouth as if she was so suprised, I was already expecting her to lie right through her teeth.

"Oh shit! Damn I--- I must've brought some of Kari stuff with me on accident."

"Jazilyn please stop frontin why you still messing with this shit?"

"I aint hooked okay? I know how to handle it." She said as she walked over to her closet and started pulling out clothing items.

"Everybody who says that end up hooked so stop fuckin with me, you need to get yourself together!"

"Im fine okay. I don't need one of your lectures" She said softly as she lifted up her hand, attempting to shoo the conversation away.

"Well apparently you do, you can't live here if you fuckin with that shit." I threatened.

"Okay Janessa" She said as she out a Miami Heat hoodie over her head and walked passed me as if I didn't even exist.

"Jazilyn! Where are you going?" I rushed through the door way behind her and begin following her down.

"Girl calm down, I'm about to go take a walk" She shouted.

.........

I walked into the kitchen to see Desireè standing on the step stool sneaking to get candy, I don't allow her to eat it, only when she needs to be rewarded, so she must feel that she has to steal it.

I snucked up on her and as soon as I was about to say frighten her playfully, I spotted a dark purple lesion on the side of her neck.

"Desireè?!"

My strident voice boomed and echoed through out the kitchen, causing me to startle her and turned around.

"I was -- I was getting candy for Lia" she lied.

"Forget it about the candy" I got her off the stool and made her stand infront of me, I moved her long twist to the side as I examined the bruise.

"Desireè who gave you this hickey?"

"I don't know what a hickey is and I don't know how it got there." She turned to me shaking, I can tell she was scared and wasn't prepared for my interrogation.

"Have you been kissing little girl, I want to know the truth?"

"No." Her eyes wettened as she says the word so unsurely.

"Desireè don't lie to me, tell me!" I demanded

"No mom I swear!" She whined and start crying uncontrollably, I grabbed her by her arm and laid her head on my chest.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong?" I bent down to her height and grabbed her arms from her her face, I wad starting to feel a bit worried.

"He's hurt-- he keeps hur--"She stuttered and faught to get her words out.