9--After Heads

Jazilyn POV

I woked up in felt a pair of arms holding ny waist, I tried to get up but I just laid there and relaxed, because nobody never held me like this before. I turned and looked at Nasr's face and he was sleeping. I stroked his cheek and smiled. He opened his eyes ans looked at me.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hey baby"

......

I got out of the shower and wrapped one of the hotel towels on me and went in the room and looked through my bag for some clothes, and Nasr stood behind and kissed me on my neck.

"That tickles" I giggled.

"You so goofy" he turned me around and faced me in front of the mirror on the wall.

"Damn that girl is so beautiful"

"No she not, you just saying that"

"Yes she is! From her hair to her toes, she so fine" he kissed my cheek.

"You really like me?"

"Yeah"he smiled

"I told you I'm a hoe, don't nobody wanna turn no hoe into a housewife. I'm not good enough for you"

"You deserve a chance to have real love, when I see you. I see a girl who's been lost for awhile and she just need someone who really cares for her to help her find herself. Let's leave Tae, the coke, and all that other shit in the past and make you a better present and a promising future"

"You just sayin all this nice shit so we can fuck huh?"

"No! I wanna get to know each other first. I want us to take our time."

"I aint use to all of this"

"Well get use to it" he tickled my waist and I laughed.

"Stop it, you gotta take me to my sisters so I can see my baby"

"Alright"

Janessa POV

"Tracey come on now, I can't come home right now" Andrew was talking on the phone, as I walked in with the laundry.

"Trace, I'm with my daughter! I'm not comin tomorrow I just got here yesterday night. Yeah okay I'll be there" he hung up and looked at me.

"Drew I got something important to tell you"

"What baby?"

"Yo crazy ass brother is alive! And yo ugly ass little sister and baby mama is setting you up"

"Didn't I tell you not to drink while you pregnant! Tae is dead"

"Jazilyn came last night and told me he's alive! He just faked his death to get back at her and probably you too!"

"Why would you listen to your sister, no offense but she has issues"

"I know she's not lying, you need to watch out. Your little skinny ass fiancée probably in on it, that's why she want you to come home early" I said as I folded up a shirt.

"Dalontè is dead baby, trust me I know"

"Okay fine Drew, he's dead"

"Why would they be setting up"

"You would know better than me. But where's Ria and A.J?"

"With my mom and Aryah"

"Good cause I don't trust Stacey"

"Her name is Tracey and no one is setting me up. But when I go back to home can Desi come back with me"

"No! Im sorry but no Drew"