12--Helper

Jazilyn POV

"Where this come from Jaz?"

"Listen, I didn't mean to have that. I ran into my ex earlier and he tried to give me some but I gave it back. That one was just left behind on accident."

"Stop lying to me Jazilyn"

"I swear I'm not lying baby, I haven't done anything! Why would I do that if I know I'm pregnant? "

"Quil lying girl..I'm not playin with you"

"I'm not lyin! I've been clean for over a month!"

"Whatever man"

"You don't believe me?! Fine I'll prove it!" I walked up to him and snatched it out his hand.

"What you doin?" He followed me into the bathroom.

I opened the small bag and dumped all the cocaine in the toilet.

"You see! What do I have to lie for?!"

"That don't mean shit, knowing you, you got more stashed away"

"Look at me" I grabbed his face and he turned away.

"I said look Nasr" I made him look at me.

"I'm taking your help, I'm not gonna waste your time baby. I swear I'm not lyin. I want you to be proud of me, cause I'm proud of myself. I'm changing and it's all because I listened to you. I'm not fuckin up anymore, I wanna be good enough for you"

"Alright" he rubbed my chin. "I hope you serious"

"I am baby, it's taking time but I'm changing. I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too" he picked me and kissed me, then walked me to our bed

●●●●●●

I stood infront of the stove and fried some chicken and french fries. Kalia was in her room watching t.v and Nasr went out for a little bit.

My phone started ringing, it wasan unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jaz?" A familiar voice said.

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Tauri"

She use to work at Magic City with me, she only worked there for a few months. I don't really like her though, she always use to kiss Kada ass and Dalontè use to fuck her.

"Hi" I said unimpressed

"I just called to catch up, where you livin at now, I just left Atlanta and they said you moved"

"Nope, I ain't move. I'm in Atlanta still" I lied.

Bitch not about to get me caught up....

"For real? Sanaia said you moved outta state"

"That was three years ago"

"Oh, do you have a man?"

"Nope, I'm single" I shrugged.

"Umm-- umm-- I heard you had a baby, how is she?"

"She cool"

"Have you talked to Tae"

"No Tauri"

Natauri POV

"So where you at in Atlanta?" I asked Jazilyn.

"East side, but I gotta go" she hung up.

"Tee! I can't count on you for anything! You acting all nervous and shit!" Kada yelled through the phone, cause I had her on three way.