13-- The Spinoff (Nessie & Jessie)

"Are you really gonna do this, while your daughter is here?" I asked him as he held me againts the wall.

"Bitch" he mumbled as he got off or me.

I picked up the bleach fast as hell and splashed it straight into his eyes, he yelled as if I burned him with acid.

"I told you to stop fuckin with me, I'm not the one! I don't know what you did to Riana but you not doin that shit to me!" I punched him his face repeatedly

"I would kill you! So stop fucking with me Andrew." I took a deep breath and walked out the room, leaving him in there alone, I heard the water running, he begin to yell as he watched out his eyes.

"Is daddy okay?" Desireè asked

"Yeah he's fine, I just had to bring him back to reality. Go clean up your room, he's okay"

She gave a weird exspression and did as she was told.

..........

"I had to beat his ass yall!" I said to Semaj and Naomi as we sat at my kitchen table and played monopoly.

"Now what if you burned his face up, then what?" Semaj laughed

"It was just a wild splash, he'll be a'ight" I shurgged.

"Good for you girl, don't be letting no nigga hit up on you"

My alarm started ringing letting me know I had to pick up Desireè from Volley ball practice.

"Well I gotta get ready to go"

"Where?" Naomi asked.

"Gotta pick up Desireè and I gotta go to the mall"

"Oooo Im coming with you!" Naomi jumped up.

"You comin' too?" I asked Semaj.

"Girl nah, I gotta go help my mama clean her house for thanksgiving"

"Yall ain't playin" I giggled.

.......

Naomi, Desireè and I, walked through PINK. I showed Naomi these panties, that were red and see through.

"These cute"

"Yeah you can tease Drew with those, show that nigga who he playin' "

"Nah that nigga would never again get a piece of this ass! Never" I laughed.

"So you don't love my daddy" Desireè asked.

"Riddle me this little girl, why are you in my mouth? Didn't I tell you to stand over there..get out of grownfolks business"

She sighed and walked over to the perfume.

"She really want yall to be together, that's cute"

"Well she's out of luck, she already know that he's with Tracey...well use to" I giggled.

"Janessa?!" Somebody tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see my old friend from college, named Jessica.

"Jessie! Hi how are you?!" I hugged her.

"Fine, what are you doin in Cali?" She smiled.

"I can ask you the same thing country girl"

"Well I came here cause its more opportunities"

"I moved here, a few years ago, but what you do?"

"I'm in assistant for a big time interior designer, you probably heard of her Brooklyn Rivera"