7--In Too Deep

Jazilyn POV

It's been a two weeks and my foot has been feeling better, it still feels like my whole entire ankle is cracked into small pieces though, but I'm okay .

I grabbed my crunches on the side of the bed and walked out of the room, I don't really need them, but it keeps me from walking on the foot thats injured, but I can walk its just painful, I threw the crunches down the steps and sat down and dragged my feet slowly down the stairs .

" You need some help sister in law ? " Kada asked with a crooked look on her face. I wanted to kill her ass, yet I remind you, I haven't saw her since the night before Dalontè made his little Tupac resurrection.

"No bitch ! I got it!" I yelled.

"Bitch? Well excuse me lil girl, I was just trying to help you. Who pissed in your antibiotics this morning?" She giggled.

I begin scooting my self down the stairs. "I wanna kill you! Why didn't you tell me yo crazy ass me brother was alive."

"Cause he ain't what me to tell you" She says.

"So you set me up?"

"Pretty much" she nodded her head.

"Why? What did I ever do to you?"

"This ain't got nothin to do with you, it's stricky buisness baby girl, strictly buisness" She smirks, as she opens up a rello pack.

"You stupid ass hoe, it has everything to do with me! I'm the one caught up in this perdictament"

"Look bitch, you better watch how you talkin cause I'll have some hoes jump yo young ass!" She jumps up.

"This is some bullshit man, you and your whole entire family is crazy!" I got up and grabbed my crunches.

"Well little girl, you can always go to California, but I don't know what good that would do now" She shrugs.

"Shut the fuck up" I mumbled as I walked in the kitchen, I noticed a two tall pots of water was boiling.

"You know you in too deep right? You can never leave" She sits at the table, and reaches to get a dime size of weed.

"But I will leave, you just gon have to wait and see" I looked on top of the fridge and saw my phone lying there, I quickly picked it up and put it in my bra.

The door opened and Dalontè came in taking on the phone, by the way he was smiling from ear to ear I can tell he was talking to a woman.

"Yeah girl, you know imma be out there and I when I see you, imma beat that pussy up. For real, you know her sister stay with me right?"

I stood by the stove and rolled my eyes at him, and he brought his attention to me and ended his conversation.

"Who told you to come downstairs?"

"Boy I'm grown" I folded my arms.

Hmmm, starting an argument is a lil wise....this plan may really work

"I swear Tae, she be asking for it, she must like that roughness" Kada said as she drunk her Hennessy.

"Was anybody talking to you?" He glared at her and she looked down at feet.

"Jaz why you keeo doin this?" He cupped my face.

"Get off of me" I got his hand off of me and looked straight ahead.

"Listen, I'm trynna let you live but your pushing it"

"I told you to kill me! Kill me!! I rather die to be with a nigga who had a train ran on him." I laughed.