22--Too Fast

Janessa POV

"I need you to come right now! There comin'!" Hisan yelled into the phone and hung up.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked concern,

"Pack up the money and get your things so you can go"

"Go where? Where are we going"

"We're not going anywhere, you're going to Jamaica cause something just popped up and I'm not getting y'all killed."

"What? I'm not goin anywhere without you!"

"Pack your shit now Janessa, I'm not playing with you!"

"No! Im leavin without you Hisan! And plus I have something to take care of"

He stormed out the room and went next door to Brooklyn and I heard her telling her to pack, then he went downstairs and his friends Erin and Keith in and I followed him.

"Why don't I see no bags?! Go get your stuff!"

"No I'm coming with you!

"No the fuck your not! Pack your shit cause your going!" He yelled.

"No! Im staying here, I have stuff to take care of!"

"Why the fuck are you being so difficult mon!"

"You know why and I'm not leaving until she's gone! I wanna handle it"

"I'm not risking loosing you!"

"You won't!"

He rubbed his head and took a deep breath. I could tell he was really frustrated with me, but I didn't care, I wasn't going anywhere.

"Fine but shit Desi will have to go"

"No she's not!" I screamed.

"Janessa it's not safe for her to be here!"

"Hisan I don't trust my daughter going over seas without me!"

"Janessa you can trust me with her" Brooklyn said,

"Fuck no! You couldn't watch over your own damn kids!" I scolded myself after that terrible remark slipped out of mouth.

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine" she smirked.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I looked out the window and watched them drive off. Everything was going to fast, I don't want my baby going to Jamaica, all I could do was ask God to keep her protected,

"Baby she's going to fine okay, I promise."

"Hisan....I'm scared. I don't want nothing to happen to her."

"And nothing won't happen, do you trust me?"

I nodded my head no and started to cry.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. Then pulled away from him and looked me in the eyes.

"I can not stress enough how fucking serious this matter is! With my bullshit along with yours would only lead that little girl six feet under! Just fucking trust me when I say she's in good hands. I know it's hard but understand this , this is real life and you need to be smart about your decisions . I promise that you will see her again . I put that on my fucking heart!"

"Hisan,too much is going on. I'm stressed out."

"I know baby, but after we're done with all this and fighting off our enemies. We can go to Jamaica and relax, sand in your toes, cool breeze, the ocean, all of that good stuff, but you have to be strong for me right now okay?"