20--Karma

"Janessa I'm so sorry, please don't kill me"

"Your begging cause you know I should?! Why did you play me like that Tauri?!"

"Kada...Lon..they wanted you dead. So they asked me to do it. I'm sorry! I am so sorry!"

I stood up slowly and held my composure.

"Your lucky it's camera's in here and I have a daughter or else I'll kill you" I chuckled and a devious way.
I leaned in next to her and grabbed her hand very tightly.

"Nessa your hurting me"

"I should kill you. But instead imma say this, you did all of this to yourself Tauri, you tried to kill me, karma saw that, you did a lot of messed up shit and karma saw that you let Tae touch your daughter and ain't stop him until it was too late and karma saw that."

"Please don't say--don't say that" she cried.

"But it's true, I hate to he harsh but karma has no menu you get what you deserve, I'm not sayin you deserved to lose your daughter, but how the feeling your have right now and the crazy changes you are going through is the results from what you did in the past" I shrugged.

"Janessa please don't leave me, I'm sorry okay. Yes, I was working with Kada and Lon, but I was wrong I'm so sorry" she cried.

"Tauri, you cant expect people to love and care for you after you treat them like shit. But don't worry you'll do just fine on your own, God has you" I started walking out the room.

"Janessa?"

"What?"

"If I'm dead when they find Aamira, can you take care of her? Please"

I didn't respond I just walked out the room and shook my head at the situation that just occurred. You have to watch who you look out for, cause some people just don't give a fuck about you.

.......

"Hey girl come in" Naomi said as she allowed me to enter her apartment.

I walked in slowly, because I was still feeling a little sore from last night. Hisan, really did something to me, I still can't stop thinking about it.

"Ow!" I said as I sat down on her couch.

"You okay?" She asked,

"Yeah....well no some shit just happened and that's why I'm here so you can help me an--"

"What the hell happened to your hair, I just did it yesterday" she blurted.

"Um I didn't wrap it up" I lied.

"Did you enjoy your lil party, I see your two little boyfriends were fighting over you."

"I don't even wanna talk about that shit Drew started, his ass is still out here and yes I enjoyed my party, I enjoyed it a lot"

"So after that fight, everyone was looking for you, Hisan dissappeared too." She squinted her eyes.

"Girl Brooklyn crazy ass started shootin and I wonder where he went" I bit my lip.

"Bitch you can't fool me! You hurting and shit and yo hair wild." She laughed and playfully pushed me.

"You got you some Jamaican dick!" She said in a fake Jamaican accent.

"Shut up!" I busted out and laughter and she rushed up to me and sat down.

"How was it?! Is he big? Cause you know them Jamaican niggas is blessed!"

"It was the greatest feeling in the world! Like his dick is so bomb! And it's big! It's about 9 inches maybe 10...oh my God..." I looked down at ground and shook my head.