17--Hate

"You killed my baby!!" Natauri started attacking Dalontè,

"Baby stop! I'm sorry" He grabbed her and held her to the point she couldn't move.

"Get off of me!" She bit his arm and beated him as if she was boxer, she wasn't playing any games.

"I hate you! I'm gonna kill you!" He picked her up and took her to the room. The door slammed and I heard slaps and bones crack, she screamed violently.

I heard a child crying, I went in the room and saw Aamira hiding under covers, I pulled them back and picked her up.

"Please don't hurt me!"

"I'm not gonna hurt you baby, come on" I picked her up, placing her on the side of my hip and start walking to do the front door.

"No we can't leave Lonna, we can't her leave her Auntie! We gotta get her help!" She cried

"We have to leave her baby"

"Kada!" I heard Dalontè scream my name, I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house with my daughter with me.

.......

"Do you know how to wash your self up?" I asked Aamira as I stood in the bathroom with her, I got us a hotel, I didn't want her to hear her mother cries.

"I want my big sister"

"Baby your sister is de-- she's gone. She went to heaven"

"Why did he hit her, what did she do? All she was doing was sleeping. What did she do wrong?"

"She didn't do nothin wrong baby, he's just a really bad man."

"I want my mommy"

"Mommy is sick right now, so your going with me. You ever been to...Canada?"

She shook her head no

"No I don't wanna go there"

"Well we have to run away, so that bad man won't hurt you"

"Why you didn't save Alonna, my mommy asked you to help, are you a bad person too?"

"You sleepy?"

"No...I want my sister" she shedded tears.

I picked her up and carried her over to the bed, she ran out of my arms and went to the other bed.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted.

Janessa POV

I sat in my office and looked through my emails. Then I heard a knock on the door, breaking my thoughts.

"Come in!"

"Hello Dr.Jones, may I come in?" Jessica asked.

"You know you can" I laughed.

She came in and sat down.

"Oh I have to tell you somethin?"

"What?" She asked.

"I talked to Hisan"

"Really? Y'all talk? You like him don't you" she squinted her eyes,

"Maybe just a little bit, but he is so mean"

"Don't take it personal he's like that with everybody, but I have somethin you may like to here"

"And what is it"

"Well Brooklyn has to go handles some buisness in Atlanta and I was thinking since you wanted to set that whole mafia you up, you should tag along and I was gonna ask Zyana to come"