21--Falling For You

Janessa POV

I relaxed on the couch, while watching Scandal and eating pretzels. I heard someone knocking on the door, I sighed and got up because I don't feel like walking, I looked in the peep whole and saw Hisan on the other side of door, I opened it and folded my arms.

"Hello Janessa" he smirked and looked me up down.

"Hello" I rolled my eyes. "Come in"

I walked back inside of my home as he followed. I sensed that his eyes were glued on my behind, he sat on the couch and pulled menand me and sat me on his lap.

"What's wrong with you?" He held my waist tight and rubbed my thigh.

"Don't touch me"

"What I do? You mad?"

"It's been three days Hisan, why haven't you called or at least texted me"

"Cause I'm busy taking care of Brooklyn and other things. But I'm here now" he kissed my lips.

"Why do I feel like you only came by for sex?

He got me gently got me off of him and start walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?!"

"Imma leave, don't want you thinking that I only came for that"

"Okay, I'm sorry. Don't go I missed you" I whined "Come here"

"No...im leaving"

"Hisan please don't go"

He sat next to me and I sat back on his lap and stoked his cheek as I planted soft kisses on his lips.

"I'm just very insecure, especially around you. I wanna be good enough for you,"

"You are good enough for me, are you ever gonna allow me to prove to you that there is no reason for you to be insecure?"

I nodded my head yes.

"You look very beautiful today Janessa"

I blushed really hard and tried not to smile so hard.

"Thankyou, Hisan....I was thinking we should just be together."

"Is Desireè okay with me? I don't want her to feel uncomfortable."

"Yes she really thinks your cool and she's gettin close with Fame, Brione and Bracen and stuff. But do you think we should be together"
"Yeah, I would never hurt a child Janessa, I'll treat her as if she's my own. You have nothing to worry about. I promise."

"You promise?"

"Yes"

I kissed him passionately and looked into his eyes, as they looked deeply inside of mine, he continued on where I left off, with his body slowly pushing me back on the couch. He positioned his self in between my legs, and nibbled on my neck, I closed eyes and bit my lip.

"Let me stop I'm not here for sex, I'm here to see you" he got off of me and I stood up to take off his hoodie

I smiled and got on my knees, as I started to unfastened his belt. I looked up at him and he had this look on his face, I couldn't quite figure out. I pulled out his long sized manhood and right before I was gonna put it in my mouth, he grabbed my hand and giggled.

"I know I'm the shit and you wanna please me after I gave you the best dick your sex life have ever experienced, but your my queen let me please you" He kissed my hand.

Okay Zaddy! Shit, whatever you say.

He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck while kissing him. He took me upstairs to my room and layed me on bed as he took off his shoes and hovered over his breath soothe my neck as he nibbled on my skin., I felt my panties soaking already, the he slowly licked my collar bone and slipped off the gown I had on by the straps.