Fourteen | 十四

Fourteen

The scent of alcohol hit the brunette's nose as he attempted to get the girl to stand up properly. Unfortunately, [Name] had other plans and nearly dropped on her bottom. Thankfully, he was able to react fast enough and managed to slip his arm around her back, supporting her. He leaned her against his chest, feeling her hot skin against the thin fabric of his shirt.

"Tooru-chan~" She mewled as she nuzzled her face into his chest. She then giggled as if she heard a joke and leaned heavier onto him.

"Is she... Drunk?" Iwaizumi gaped. Chiyo made a noise, as if to imitate the fit male. [Name] shot up suddenly and looked up to Iwaizumi and Chiyo with her half lidded.

"Ah~" She gasped, slapping her hand over her lips clumsily. "It's Hachime-kun! And he's a daddy already! I'm sorry I missed the wedding~"

Another drunk figure stumbled to the corridor. Oikawa's face twitched in irritation as he looked down to his sister. "Oh~ Tooru!" Mae looked up with a crooked grin. "Have you seen [Nickname]-chan? Man, we were having a good time. Where 'id she 'ven go?"

"I'm here, Mae-chii~" [Name] sang out as she thrust her hand up into the air for her presence to be known.

"Oh~ There you are!"

"Yes, yes! Here I am~"

"Mae..." Oikawa tried his very best to hide the agitation in his voice. "What. Did. You. Do?" Iwaizumi could feel the heat wave emitting from the brunette's body.

"Well, you know~ Kaasan was like don't you drink another can and so I'm like okay. But I really wanted to drink another so I drank half of it! Smart, aren't I?" Mae explained in a high pitched children voice, laughing to herself as she did so.

"And?" Her brother enquired more.

"Well, I didn't want to waste the other half of it because we shouldn't waste anything you know? It's bad for the environment and all."

"So we shared!" [Name] perked up, pointing her finger into the air as if she was a great voyager.

"Sou daa~ Sharing is caring you know, Tooruuu~" Mae nodded and both girls got together laughing at great words of wisdom. That only created more anger veins on Oikawa's face.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling his entire head throb. How was he ever going to explain this to [Name]'s parents? He shuddered at the thought of Adrian's cold vicious voice over the phone and the clicking of guns in the background.

"Mae!" Oikawa's mother appeared by the door, gasping at the scene before. "Oh my, is [Nickname]-chan drunk?"

"Mae let her into some beer..." Oikawa ruffled his hand through his hair, messing it up in frustration.

"Is that so?" She blinked, somehow not that surprised. Iwaizumi and Oikawa sweat dropped at her calmness. "Well then, we should let her father know."

"R-Right..." Oikawa agreed anxiously.

"I'll talk to her father about it, you bring her to your room and get her changed." She told him. Both the boys' faces erupted into bright red blushes.

"W-What?!" They exclaimed, their blood rushing all throughout their bodies as they suddenly had powerful pumps in their bodies.

"Well, she's uncomfortable for sure, so get her into one of your shirts." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why can't you do it, kaasan?!" Oikawa argued, his ears started to hurt from how red they were getting.

"Oh, come on, Tooru. She's your girlfriend. There's nothing to be shy about it, is there?" She rolled her eyes at him. Without letting him to argue anymore, she walked back into the living room. She picked up [Name]'s cellphone and dialed her father's number from her contacts list. "Oh hello," She said after a few rings. "This is Tooru's mother... It's very nice to hear from you too, [Last Name]-san." She laughed. "Well, I need to inform you that your daughter is drunk at the moment."