[Last Name] Ryouichi

Character(s): [Last Name] Ryouichi

Genre: Character Information

---

[Last Name] Ryouichi

[Last Name] Ryouichi is [Name]'s older brother who is 8 years older

He was a volleyball player in both high school and middle school.

Kanji: [名前] 良一

Romanji: [Last Name] Ryouichi

Also Known As: Ryou-niichan, Ryou-kun, Ryouichi, Ryou-nii

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: March 2

Age: 17

Height: 184 cm

Weight: 72 kg

Status: Deceased

Background Information

Goals: To protect [Name] and Hana.

To see [Name] and Hana happy.

Likes: Burgers and Fries; Volleyball;

Family: [Last Name] [First Name] – Younger Sister

[Last Name] Hana – Mother

[Last Name] Adrian – Step-Father.

Professional Status

Occupation: High School Student

Position: Ace/ Wing Spiker

Number: 4

Appearance

Ryouichi has [Hair Color] hair parted mostly to his right. He has softer features on his face and dark eyes. He is good looking, just like Oikawa and always have a charming smile on his face.

Personality

Ryouichi is a very loving brother and son who often puts both his sister and mother before himself. He isn't embarrassed to brag about his sister any time.  He is selfless, especially when they were still living with their abusive biological father. He was accepting when Hana married Adrian and sincerely happy for them.

Since he is kind and friendly, he easily makes new friends. With his usual charming smile that comes naturally, he attracts the attention of many people, though he is quite oblivious of it. That personality of his makes him very popular amongst males and females. However, he is quite oblivious and often wonders how he manages to get along with everyone so easily.

History

Ryouichi and [Name] grew up in a abusive household. Ever since then, he had assigned himself with the heavy responsibility to protect his sister and mother, since he was the only dependable man in their household.

One day, when trying to protect his sister from their abusive father's attacks, he received a serious head injury. Thankfully, he survived the injuries and they manage to escape their father. Soon after that, his mother remarried and they changed he changed his last name to his current last name. He was accepting Adrian and quickly formed a close father and son relationship with him.

After his parents' marriage, they shifted houses. One evening, he brought [Name] out to the park and that's where they met Sakura, who lived nearby. Sakura fell in love with him at first sight and they all became close, with Sakura visiting their house often.

He transferred schools and became interested in volleyball club after he played it with his classmates for gym class. He quit taking judo and joined the volleyball club instead, learning quickly. He soon earned his place as a regular player in school.

In his third year in high school, he was the ace of his team. On his first official match as a third year, he got into a freak accident, injuring his head. Because of that accident, they found out that he had massive tumors growing in his brain. He then started to go for chemotherapy, in hopes that things would get a little better for him.

All throughout his difficult treatment, he kept his smile at all times, although countless times his sister would ask him what he was doing in the hospital. Eventually, fall came and he died because of his tumor.

Trivia

He is afraid of insects and isn't good with kittens or puppies.

Favorite Food: Burgers and Fries

His star sign is Pisces.

His character is a mixture of Oikawa Tooru and mostly Tachibana Makoto from Free!

He was often mistaken to have a sister-complex by his classmates.

Ryouichi (良一): Good one, kind one.

Much like Oikawa, he is very popular and often get confessions.

He was originally in the judo club to protect himself and his family against his biological father but eventually joined the volleyball club in middle school after Hana remarried.

He was the one who suggested Sakura to take up baseball, in which she did.