Kokonose Kimi

Character(s): Kokonose Kimi

Genre: Character Information

---

Kokonose Kimi

Kokonose Kimi is a second year in Aoba Jousei High School

Kokonose Kimi is a second year in Aoba Jousei High School. She is one of the very few friends of [Name] that stuck by her side.

Kanji: 九ノ瀬 君

Romanji: Kokonose Kimi

Also Known As: Kimi-chan, Kimi

Gender: Female

Date of Birth: February 21

Age: 16

Height: 154 cm

Weight: 46 kg

Background Information

Goals: (When asked about her goals, she shrugged, saying she's got no goals since she has no life.)

Likes: Potato chips; Video games.

Professional Status

Occupation: High School Student in Aoba Jousei High School (2nd year, Class 2- 2)

Appearance

Kimi has long jet black hair that reaches her waist. She has half lidded dark eyes that always have eye bags under them. She's often seen with an annoyed face.

She is always in her light blue Aoba Jousei button up blouse and a light brown plaited skirt that is folded since it's too long on her. She wear the white blazer and disregards the necktie since it's too troublesome to tie it.

Personality

Kimi has a very lazy person who seeks to put in the least amount of effort in everything she does. She has a lot of slip ups since she was quite careless. She is also uses her brain in a very slow pace, sometimes not realizing the consequences of her actions.

Before she met Sakura, she was originally a very unapproachable person who gave dirty looks to anyone who approached her. She had the delinquent ring leader aura around her, though she did not belong to any group. She was still lazy back then but could be aggressive and violent as well. However, after becoming friends with Sakura, she suppressed that side of her personality.

After [Name] had lost her memory of her, Kimi decided to change herself once more. This time, she became a little more diligent, but occasionally still wanting to avoid all her responsibilities. She starts thinking about the things she can do to repent for all the wrong doings she had done.

History

Back when she was in first year, she was often isolated from her classmates. Because she often involved herself with delinquents, though she was never actually a part of any of the 'clans' or 'groups'. She gets into trouble with them often, giving her an unapproachable, 'fighter' aura.

She was being picked on a group of guys when she first met Sakura. She was about to be hit when Sakura saved her. Ever since then, they kept crossing paths with each other and eventually became friends.

She learned about [Name] and her conditions after being friends with Sakura back when she was still a first year. At one point, she was getting so close with Sakura that Sakura had trusted her enough to tell her about Ryouichi.

Trivia

Her star sign is Pisces.

Current Concern: Why is everything so troublesome?

Favorite Food: Potato chips.

Her name Kokonose (九ノ瀬) is from Kagerou Project's/Mekakucity Actor's Kokonose Haruka.

She is left handed.

She was once considered every delinquent's enemy, hence had no one who she could call a friend.

Her parents were never married and she lives with her mother despite their distant relationship. Her last name belongs to her father.

She was supposed to be Sakura's younger sister.

She has a rather good relationship with her employer at the café she works.