CHAPTER 3

By the way, I change CALVIN's last name to MONTESSORI.

UNEDITED. Sorry for the misspelled words in advance.
Enjoy ☺☺☺

*♡*♡*♡*

Calvin Montessori POV

"Where are you?" I wonder out loud looking outside my office window.

People downstairs were like dwarfs who are heading to their destination in a rush. Beeping cars passing by through the busy street of London. Through the sea of people downstairs, you couldn't make or see the one you were looking for.

I've never had the time to look outside my office before, only now. I am not the type of person who took his time admiring things but a man who solely focuses on his work and getting his company bigger than it already is along with my brother's company which needs a CEO.

Running both companies is not an easy job. If I just could merge both companies I will but I couldn't do that unless I find his secret wife. Who disappeared in thin air or maybe she doesn't even exist. The company was named after her and I've been searching for her so fucking long. It will be four years next month since my younger brother died.

My brother is a very discreet man that he didn't even have the time to get or take a photo of his wife. He isn't making this easy for me. Who in their right mind marrying a woman without knowing her background.

Only my younger brother.

All I have is her name.

Ashley Rodriguez.

Not even her address, phone number, or birth certificate, anything that could be related to her is not written in his will or marriage contract.

Because Ashley Rodriguez doesn't exist.

Even the best PI I have couldn't find any connection with who or where she could find.

Little did I know she was just under my nose the whole time.

How can you find someone who is unknown and using a fake name?

"Bullshit" I curse slamming my knuckles to the glass window leaving a small crack.

I am getting angrier every time I think about her plus the woman that has been occupying my mind since that very night. She just won't leave my mind and it hunts me even when I'm with my mistresses. And I hate it that just one waitress she completed worming her way in my mind. I mumbled profanities under my breath angrily.

I storm out of my office startling my secretary.

"Cancel all my appointments today and no phone calls," I instructed coldly as I began to walk to the lift.

"But sir someone wants to talk to you and she's been calling you nonstop and you don't even answer your phone. She said it's very import..." Rosie said in a rush but still sound professional but I cut her off before she could finish.

Rubbing my now throbbing head I stared at her with my cold grey eyes.

"I SAID NO PHONE CALL. I don't give a shit what she has to say and tell her to stay away from the hell out of my life. I don't need some clingy bitch in my life and if she needs money give her what she wants I don't care how much." I said through gritted teeth enough to hear whoever was calling before I went to the lift.

Rosie is my secretary since I started my own company when I was 20. She was in her 40's and have a simple family with two sons and now married. She's like my second mother when I'm in the office. She knew me too well to know not to disturb me or what mood I am.