CHAPTER 19

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family."
–Anthony Brandt

***********

AVIANA POV

I was wakened up by the noise of my son's giggles and laughter echoing in the entire house. I smiled loving how happy he is and I can get used to it with two babies on the way. It will turn our lives upside down but all the sacrifices will be worth it.

It's only two days pass by since Calvin came back home without notice giving me the best dream of waking me up. Thinking about it he still manages to put a blush on my cheeks on how many times he made me come and how he made love with me. He was so delicate and he made sure that he was not hurting me. His actions towards me change a lot. The way he treats me, the way he took care of me, and how he looks at me, sends shivers down my spine and it makes my heart beats faster.

I finally admitted to myself that I have fallen in love. But I haven't had the guts to tell him what I feel for him. I'm scared, too scared to know if he doesn't feel the same.

I told to myself that I will enjoy what we have right now and to spend my time with them as long as I still can. I am already on my fifth month almost six of my pregnancy and my bump is getting bigger, my babies have been moving a lot and sometimes it hurts. I have been eating a lot lately in which I am thankful for because in the past few months I haven't been able to eat properly. I'm still underweight for a pregnant woman with twins. The doctor prescribes my vitamins to help me gain more weight and to help us stay healthy for the rest of my pregnancy.

I stood up and went to take a shower. I smiled as I saw the towels on the stool he put near the shower door. He said he didn't want me to going around the bathroom wet just to get the towel and I might slip accidentally.

Once I am fully dressed I went downstairs to see what they are doing, mostly to eat something. It's already 9:30 in the morning and Calvin usually wakes up around 6 a.m to workout and get ready for work.

I found Xian on the kitchen counter with cookies in his mouth and hand. I walked quickly where he at afraid that he might fall.

"Xian, how did you get up here," I said holding his arm, while I kiss his forehead.

"Dad." He said smiling as he took a bite of his cookies. I stared at him unbelievingly.

Before I could say something a hand made his way on my waist pulling me lightly for an embrace.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" Calvin asked planting a kiss on top of my head.

I smiled loving his warmth and scent.

"Slept like a baby, I am hungry though," I said leaning more on his side.

" Perfect, we've made some delicious pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast." 

"We?" I asked

"Xian and I made your breakfast. It was supposed to be breakfast in bed but since you're here we can eat outside on the gazebo. "

"You didn't have to but thank you, I appreciate it," I said giving him a peck on the lips. A peck was not enough and he pulled me into a breathtaking kiss. Once we were out of breath he pulled away but not before squeezing my butt.

I blush bright red.

"C'mon champ, let's go outside," Calvin said as he put Xian down and he just nodded with his mouth full.

We were all seated and the breakfast is being brought by the staff. Once everything is all settled I started to serve myself, I am starving. He did the same but he only got the coffee, some bacon, and eggs. I know he had already eaten breakfast but he said that he wanted to join me.