CHAPTER 9

Picture of Calvin Montessori. ☝
Oh! God, I think I'm in love. 😍😍

UNEDITED

******************

"Nothing worth having comes easy."

- Theodore Roosevelt

******************

CHAPTER 9

AVIANA POV

I entered the bathroom and made sure the door was locked. I don't want him gracing me with his unwelcome presence again.

My mind is fogged and my heart is bleeding.

I didn't regret what happened between us but I hate myself for losing so easily under him.

It must be my haywire hormones but I know I can't put all the blame on it.

What happened there was mind-blowing and it should never happen, it shouldn't happen at all.

I am just hurting myself even more.

A lone tear escapes my eyes and I tried to hold the sob from escaping. I went under the shower and I let my tears flow freely along with the water.

I washed my body with the thought of what I am going to do to keep him away from me but at the same time near my unborn child.

I couldn't think of any solution and it was damn impossible.

After a long shower, I exited the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me and one for my hair.

I didn't find him in my room and I sighed in relief of not having to face him and saw my swollen eyes.

I wore my deceased-husband long sleeve shirts and stretchable short shorts.

I went downstairs to start cooking for my dinner and I was shocked to see him in my kitchen cooking with nothing but his boxers

I can see his muscles flexed as he stirs the sauce he was cooking.

It was a sight to see and I wanted to take a picture of him and keep it with me forever.

It smells so good and my mouth instantly watered.

"Come sit down, I'll be done within a few minutes," he said without turning around.

I feel my face heat up in embarrassment at being caught.

"Why are you still here?" I asked instead and I remain rooted in my spot.

He didn't answer me right away but instead, he places two bowls on the table and put some delicious noodles on each.

I don't know what it was but I am sure it tastes so good.

"Sit." He ordered and I find myself doing I was told.

He pulled my chair for me and push it back. I blushed even more at his simple action.