CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5
UNEDITED

* ♡ * ♡ * ♡ *

"You can run from the truth. You can run and hide from the truth. You can deny and avoid the truth. But you cannot destroy the truth. Nor can you make the lie true. You must know that love will always uncover the truth."

-Delano Johnson

* ♡ * ♡ * ♡ *

Third-person pov

The moment his eyes laid on her beautiful features even though as if the world were crash upon her shoulder. She still looks hot, sexy, and beautiful in her way. And it took his breath away when she runs into him and her scent reach his nose making his insides go wild. He didn't even notice that she was walking at that time. In instinct his hands reach for the body he craved so much for months before it could reach the pavement.

Her soft body molded perfectly against his. And he couldn't think anything at the moment than ravishing her delectable body for hours. He could feel his pants becoming uncomfortable at how tight it becomes just because of one woman.

No matter how big the world is their path crossed again. And he thanks the stars above him or whoever there was.

When he learned that she resigned the next day and went missing after the parking lot incident his hopes of seeing her again were gone and he couldn't explain what he felt at that time. It was so foreign to him and knowing that she has a son which is the kid kind of looks like someone he knew.

There is something about the kid that draws him closer to his guarded heart and filled the holes when his younger brother died which is unusual. No other kid or anyone ever filled those holes that force him to become as cold and heartless as he is before. It's also the reason why most people feared me and no one dared to crossed the line of disobeying my orders especially when it comes to business.

He shouldn't be getting soft by someone else child or a woman. They only wanted the same thing money and pleasure, even the spotlight of being seen with the most suite Bachelor of the year.

Maybe while he is here he could have some fun with this beautiful woman. Married or not he is going to ravish her senseless. Just this once he will cross the line of being the other guy.

Just to have a taste of her again.

His eyes trailed to her head waiting for her to meet his eyes.

Damn, if seeing her again was unexpected but her eyes... wow! It looks likes you were seeing a mirror at how big it becomes from shock but if he wasn't paying much attention closely to her eyes he could have missed how everything she felt reflected in her beautiful eyes.

Pain, vulnerability, shock, and... hopeful.

What was she hopeful for?

His arms around her tighten when her eyes suddenly shut close and her body sagged against him.

"Whoa!" Calvin said out loud in shock. Composing himself self he scooped Aviana in his arms and went straight into his rented car.

Being careful not to accidentally bumped her into the car for the look so fragile at this state and it looks like she gains some weight.