CHAPTER 13

**********************

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

-Albert Einstein

**********************

AVIANA ASHLEY CARLSON POV

The next morning, A blushed flash through my cheeks as I remembered last night's events. He made love to me again and again and he was so gentle when he woke me up during the night. It was so different from the last time we had sex.

I didn't realize that a man like him is capable of making love the way he did. He made me feel cherished and beautiful even with my stretch marks.

I carefully removed his hand from my waist trying not to wake him up.

I caressed his perfectly cut hair, I haven't noticed he had a hair cut. I am so used to his long hair. This is the first time I saw him with short hair. He is so handsome, with his curve eyelashes and straight nose. Glancing at his pink lips, I blushed red as an I remember how he plays my folds with his lips all night.

Shaking my head clear I tiptoed from the bed and carefully picking up my clothes discarded on the floor.

This is becoming more dangerous for me.

I carefully went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I am completely dressed I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Melinda cleaning the broken glasses in the living room.

"Good morning Melinda." I greeted a little bit cheerful than my usual self that they've seen since I came here.

"You are glowing my dear did you sleep well last night?" She teased grinning as if she knows something. "And Good morning to you, too."

I blushed red, avoiding eye contact as I remember last night. I shouldn't be thinking about it.

"I am not. By the way, can I prepare breakfast for today?" I asked still avoiding to look at her. This is so embarrassing. I heard her giggle and I blushed even more. This never happened to me.

"Sure, my dear. The kitchen is yours and you can do whatever you want. But are you sure you can stand the smell of food?" She asked concern lace her voice.

I smiled warmly.

"Yes, I feel better this morning. I haven't had the urge to vomit. I guess I can endure the smell of food for today and I hope it stays like that." I told her.

She nodded in response and continued what she was doing before.

I went straight to the kitchen to avoid her silent teasing. I know she knows something but she chooses to be silent.

I started preparing breakfast while humming a song. I was so used to losing on my world every time I started humming while cooking. That I didn't even realize that there's someone with me in the kitchen.

I jumped in shocked when I felt a hot breath at the nape of my neck and a hand snaking around my belly.

"You look beautiful when you sing," Calvin whispered while peppering kisses on my neck.

My hairs stood up and my heartbeat started to beat faster than normal. Oh, God! What should I do to stop my heart from reacting like this every time he touched me. This is not right, I swore to myself I would not love again.

I closed my eyes and sighed silently. What the heck I am doing? I should stop him but I can't move even a single muscle. Why am I so weak when it comes to him.