How you meet- part 2

Thor

You where leaning on the counter day dreaming while twirling a strand of your hair in between your fingers starring into space when your boss came running up to you snapping you out of your trance "some bloke 'as smashed a cup at table 9 go and sort it out please," you nodded so done with the world today. You just wanted to go out to cinema later to watch a movie with the girls.
You walked up to the table where a extremely attractive blonde muscular man was sat bitting into a huge sub sandwich. He turned to you "ah there you are woman of serving!" His voice was deep and dreamy to listen to but you ignored him bending down to clean the smashed plate and cup shattered across the floor. After you swept up the mess you stood up sarcastically smiling at the man "please be more careful next time sir."
"My apologies ma'am see I wish to have another cup of this sweet warm water," you knitted your eyebrows and questioned the man.
"You mean tea?" He nodded, his medium length blonde hair brushing past his shoulders "you could of just asked."
"That is how we ask back on my planet," for a second you seriously considered if this man was on some medication but then it snapped "oh my gosh! You're Thor correct?"
"That is true," his beautiful eyes making deep contact with yours making you blush, he smiled at you thinking it was cute that you looked at the floor your pony tail covering you eyes.
"I saw you in New York- well I didn't see you- I watched you...on the news not in person of course Bec-" you stuttered trying to get the words out of your mouth but he cut you up chuckling.
"What are you doing tonight lady...?"
"Um...I'm watching a movie with a few friends...and its (Y/N)."
"Would you mind if I accompanied you to this movie you speak of?" You smiled before putting the tray that was sat neatly on your hip on the floor and pulling a pen out of your blouse and writing down your address on a nearby napkin "6 o'clock if you can make it."
"I shall pick up," you felt blood rush to your cheeks and smiling before walking away as he smiled back probably admiring your tight blouse and short skirt.

Pietro

The cold brisk air breezed past you as you jogged through Central Park listing to the crunching of the autumn leaves beneath your freezing feet. Stopping bending down and placing your hands on your thighs taking in a few deep breaths before walking over to a near by bench. Taking your headphones out and watching the runners happily jog past you.

A tall blond almost white haired man smiled down at you grabbing your attention "can I sit?" His thick Russian accent snapping you out of your gaze or more like trance.
"Um- yeah sure," you moved up letting him sit on the small hard wood bench. You could tell he was a runner from the tight clearly expensive blue and silver under-layer that made his muscles stand out amazingly "are you ok?"
You shook your head realising you were still staring at him "um..oh sorry," he chuckled making you smile. You looked down noticing the word 'quicksilver' stitched at the bottom. Then it hit you. You'd seen him on the news before with the avengers in some small old town fighting- he was quicksilver. Act natural.
A cold gush of wind hit you. You shivered rubbing your arms before you felt something on your shoulder he had placed his jacket over you smiling as you blushed.
"Thank you but really you'll get cold keep it," you said starting to take it off but he kneeled down in front of you zipping it up.
"I'm big and tough I think I'll be fine," he smirked as you looked down at your feet smiling your hair covering your eyes. He put your hair behind your ears grinning "plus your freezing."
He stood up and began jogging away "wait! How will I be able to give it back?"
Looking back smirking "you'll know where to find me."

Loki

You and Nick had always been close he trained you personally ever since he took you in a few years back when you had no where else to go. Ever since you'd got really good at training even beaten Natasha on a few occasions. You'd been out on a few team missions but never solo. Nick told you not to think of this as a mission but more as 'working abroad.'
What a load of rubbish he just sent you because no one else wanted to go.
Every since Loki attacked New York Nick wanted to make a peace treaty with Asgard to make sure none of their 'freaky magic people' (his exact words) decide to take on earth again. It seemed like a smart idea at the time but now standing in front of the huge elegant wooden doors, a barrier between you and the king and prince of Asgard, you were slightly freaking out.
A loud creak spread throughout the grand room filling your heart of fear. They opened reviling the king sat on a gold thrown with Thor you think his name was stood next to him. You walked down the carpet guards stood at attention all down the walls. Your (F/C) and gold dress and cape dragging perfectly behind you.
It felt like hours that you were stood there talking to the king about Fury's deal and your legs were killing. Finally he agreed and you signed all of the appropriate documents and Thor lead you happily to your room since the king offered you the best room in the palace for a week as gift for all of your troubles. You really wanted to say no thank you and go curl up with popcorn and watch Netflixs in your little apartment but you felt bad so you had to say yes.
After Thor showed you around he left and you put on one of the dresses that where hung neatly in the gold wardrobe at the end of the room. Red satin curtains draped over the pillars of the bed that stood in the middle of the room that was barely visible under the mountain of pillows.

You woke up at one in the morning to get a drink of water. On the way back you noticed a beam of light coming from the curtains in the hallway. You walked towards it pulling back the heavy curtains revealing a balcony that over looked the stunning view of Asgard and the stars that filled the night sky.
A voice brought you bake from you deep gaze "um..hello?" You turned to face the man startled.
"Ohh....sorry I didn't realise anyone was out here," he chuckled but then you got to see his face clearer in the moon light pulling out you gun that was strapped to your leg "Loki!"
He warped his hand around your mouth pulling you further onto the balcony "shh!!"
You put your gun down to your side still griping it "what to mean shhh!"
"I can't let the guards find me."
"You should be in prison!"
"Actually I'm on parole," putting your gun back and chuckling you looked him up and down smiling.
"Nice pyjamas."
He smiled sweetly "they're Thor's if this makes it less awkward," a tight black t-shirt and spongebob square pants bottoms which you could image Jane getting him "you must tell me where to get your shoes."
You looked down at your crocodile slippers as you both laughed. A bunch of guards marched past before Loki turned sadly to you "I must get going," he kissed you hand feeling blood rise to your flushed cheeks.
"Oh ok."
"I hope I get the chance to see you again."
A smirk crept across your face "well I'm here all week."
He beamed back "same time tomorrow?"
"I'll hold you to it," he laughed walked away smiling to himself as you turned back to the view grinning like an idiot.