Bucky Barnes catch up

Bucky

How you meet

The atmosphere filled rapidly with smoke that drowned you almost to the point of suffocation. Your colleges screamed for help as the burning beams fell to the ground blocking the door, your only exist. You took a run up to the door causing a dent but nothing more. You fell into a heap on the ash covered carpet trying to take in a smoke free breath only to choke on the soot. A beam fell loose from the burning ceiling rafters, it fell onto of your leg pinning you to the floor, yelling in pain and agony, a few people ran over using their weight to pull of the beam but failed.
A huge crash could be herd from the door a tall man in a blue suit flew the door, ushering people out and down to awaiting the paramedics. You could see clearly enough over the beam to hero but once he came closer you immediately recognised the face, Captain America.
He squatted down lifting the beam up of the ground but not enough to free your leg. You lost all hope, now accepting the fact that you were going to die, "Bucky! I need help!" He called out, a long brown hair muscular man came running in straight over to you lifting the beam as Cap pulled you out. You went to stand collapsing once again onto the floor but only to be caught by a pair of huge arms, one you swore was metal but you couldn't tell if you had began to helocinate. You starred into his deep brown eyes as he starred back smiling but snapped out once you winced in pain "here let me," he picked you up bridal style calling back for the super soldier "Steve you coming?" He followed closely behind as Bucky, you assumed his name was' carried you down the burning halls and out to the ambulance. The last you remember was "quick help her please!" before passing out.
You squinted in the bright light of the hospital room, nurses and two doctors were running about. Turning over you noticed a small piece of paper with a fresh daisy on top sat on the bed side table, reaching for it you read it trying to remember the previous events. It read; if your reading this then you are awake, thank god. I hope you are feeling better x James Buchanan Barnes (the brown hair one).
Bucky visited you later that day with some flowers and chocolate and a warm smile, he tried hiding his metal arm from your view scarred he might scare you. By the end he kissed your hand and walked you home, you now have a date next Friday.

What you love about him

You love how he's such a flirt but a sweet considerate gentleman at the same time. How he always has his human arm around your waist protectively.

What he loves about you

How you listen to him while you plait he hair. How anyone will grow to love you and how well you got on with Steve which meant everything to him. He loves how as much as he protests that you hold his human hand you always hold the metal one proving that you love him no matter what.

Nick names

He calls you gorgeous or darling.
You call him sexy or handsome cus you know how much he loves it. To annoy him you call him Buckybear.

You fight

"(Y/N) you deserve so much more than me."
"James! How could you say that? Your my best friend."
Bucky was in one of his moods where he would beat himself up over his past, you were used to them now, every time you would reassure him that you were always there for him no matter what, but this time he just would take it.
"But I might hurt you, and I can't do that. I can't put you in danger."
"You won't. And even if I am you will be there to rescue me," you put a hand on his chest but he flinched away.
"What if Hydra comes after me, I can't let them get you, I would never forgive myself."
"James Buchanan Barnes!" You only used his full name of you were really mad or if he'd eaten your biscuits "why can't you understand that you won't hurt me. I trust you."
He stayed silent, a deafening silence between you brought you to tears "get out James, come back when you understand."
He walked out starring at you pleadingly but you ignored him shutting the dark blue hard wood door behind you, leaning against it head in your hands, sliding your back down to the floor. Sobbing into your knees you heard him do the same.