How they hug you

Tony

He usually puts his head on your chest while you wrap your hands around his waist or resting them on the top of his back. What he loves most is to hug you while his hands rest on your butt it always make you chuckle. But he dose it mostly in front of Steve to watch him blush.

Steve

He's very gentle when he hugs you trying not to hurt your tiny frame in his massive one but he always pulls you close to keep you safe in his hold. You feel protected in his hold. When you alone he sometimes kisses you neck, with you permission of course.

Clint

He loves to sneak up behind you and scare you senseless and when you turn around he'll take you into a back braking hug. He mostly stands behind you to rest his head on your shoulder with his hands snaked around your waist. He tends to whisper very inappropriate things into your ear to distract you while you work. You most admit it works rather well.

Pietro

He'll hug you when you least expect it by speeding up to you. You don't know how you manage it but somehow you end up in tangled in each other's arms in complicated ways which is always fun to get out of.

Bruce

They are usually sweet and soft hugs while he whispers into your ear how much he loves you.

Thor

Like Steve he's careful around you but not all the time sometimes he'll run up to you and squeeze you forgetting your a lot more delicate than you look. His hugs are warm and always ingulf you in his huge arms.

Bucky

You like to sit in between his legs on the sofa watching a movie while he has his arms intertwined with yours. He worries when he hugs you because of hurting you with his arm but you couldn't care, you always tackle him with hugs and he playfully attacks you back.

Loki

Your usually the one to hug him because he's not really into that but he secretly adore it when you do. You wrap your arms around him gently kissing his neck softly but you usually end up pinned to a wall.