He gets jealous over an avenger

Steve- Tony

After the Loki incident in New York, you walked back to Stark tower with Tony. Your room was destroyed, nothing was recovered. You were relieved that all of your precious stuff was already to be unpacked in boxes at Steve's apartment. But all of your clothes were in there. At first you were furious and then really upset. Tony found you sat on the stairs of the ruined building sighing into your palms. After you talked to him he promised to take you shopping for anything that you need, and pay your bill.

Steve waited patiently outside the entrance of S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters with a huge bouquet of flowers in his already shaking hands. He was taking you out to a posh restaurant which made a change from the walks in the park you both enjoyed so much.

Stark pulled up in his Audi with you feeling like a million dollars inside trying your best to act casual. Tony walked around the rear of the car opening the door giving you a hand out which you appreciated more than you showed, wearing five inch heels. That alongside your incredibly short cocktail dress and dolce and gabana sunglasses that held back you wavy hair that sweeped over your shoulder.
Tony put a hand around your waist which you weren't that comfortable with but he was the only thing right now that was stopping you from falling to the floor. Steve remained a cool composure but was not on the inside. He snapped when Stark put his hand on your butt. Steve walked down the stairs to greet you as you and Tony stopped letting him come to you. He stood inches away from the billionaires face, Steve towered over him almost starring him down. You could see Tony felt intimidated although he wouldn't show it. He took your arm not once looking away.
As you walked away you chuckled "Steve Rogers are you jealous?"

He blushed shaking his head "what of Tony? N-no I don't-"

Cutting him off you kissed him "you know I love you."

Tony- Clint

Today was your birthday and Tony had thrown you an amazing party for you, your friends and the avengers. Everyone was happy drinking and dancing but you weren't really one for big parties, you just didn't have the heart to tell Tony after all of the money and effort he put into organising, most of it was J.A.R.I.V.S but it was thought that counts. You'd seen all of the avengers who each gave you your present and wished you a happy birthday. The only one you hadn't seen was Clint but as you grabbed another glass of champagne you spotted him sat on the edge of the sofa with a beer in hand and a present by his feet. You walked over to him smiling as he smiled back. You slumped down next to him sighing as he lightly chuckled "you should be off dancing, enjoying yourself."

"Truthfully, I'm not one for parties."

"And your dating Stark? Opposites do attract," he said smugly taking down another gulp of beer.

"Why aren't you?"

He shrugged "same. I'm only here for the free beer," you looked at him and raised your eyebrows "and for your birthday."

You both laughed "speaking of your birthday."
He reached down and handed you an awkwardly wrapped gift, in truth it was mess. You looked at him then back at your small awfully wrapped gift. A look of sadness washed over his face "sorry I um, haven't had much practice wrapping."
You could tell he was hurt threw the fake smile, it made you want to cry but you started to unwrap. It was a little black box and he gave you a look of 'go on open it' so you did carefully lifting of the top of the box, inside was a silver chain that had the avengers logo on.
"Do you like it?"

"Clint I love it," putting in your hand you smiled.

"I made it by hand."

"Shut up no way."