Chapter 14: Cameron/ Bree/ Winona/ Seth

- Note: I'm trying really hard to stay on top of this.  I've been pretty busy so please bear with me.  Also at some point I'm going to drop the POVs in the chapter titles because it will basically just be these four - 

Cameron

I couldn't believe I was Bree's boyfriend. The meetings I had with the guys became daily all of a sudden because when I went the next morning to get lunch, there they were, sitting there, laughing and talking about Richard's most recent (and disgusting) sexual encounter with his girlfriend, Jessica.  

"Oh, Cammie, join us!" Brent called. If anyone could get drunk on gross girl stories, it was Brent. If girl stories were alcohol, Brent would be drowning himself in them. nasty girl sex stories were Brent's

I walked over to the table cautiously. "Sit, sit. Richard did it with Jess, again," James said.

"Yeah, I'd rather sit with Trisha," I said, backing towards Trisha's table.

I backed straight into Bree, who caught me with one arm by the waist and pushed me back up. "Watch it, Cam," she said. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

Brent's mouth fell wide open. "Did I just..." he said.

Trisha gasped. "Yeah, we're dating. If you wanna call it that. He didn't tell you?" Bree asked.

"NO!" everyone shrieked at the same time. Brent glared at me.

"Dude! Now I'm the only one who's a lip virgin!" Brent snapped.

Bree burst out laughing and Trisha dissolved into hysterical giggles.

"You haven't even kissed a girl yet?" Trisha panted between giggle fits. "I mean, even I've kissed a boy before and you're older than me."

"You have?" I asked.

"Of course. It was a dare though, so I don't really count it, but I'm definitely not a lip virgin," Trisha laughed.

"Yeah, even I'm not a virgin," Candice called.

How that was even possible, none of us were sure. Candice had had a boyfriend once, but he'd died and she had no chance of getting another if she didn't lose the glasses for contacts.

"Wow, Brent, you're the only one here who hasn't kissed someone," Elliot said.

Some people would think that Elliot had never kissed someone, but he had kissed plenty of girls. He'd had a girlfriend in his freshman year that cheated on him on prom. He dumped her and he was so pissed for the next month he called into school sick.

James had had one of those spin-the-bottle type party kisses with some girl in our 8th grade class named Brandy. Of course, other than that, most girls decided that Brent was too much of a pervert to kiss. It was true.

Bree leaned over and kissed me again and then pushed me down into the booth next to Elliot. "I'll see you tonight," she said, winking and then disappearing around the corner.

"Dude," Brent said.

"How could you the boringest idiot alive possibly be dating Bree Cullen?" Brent asked.

"Boringest isn't a word," I said.

"Shut up, Mr. Perfect, we don't need an English lesson!" Brent snapped.

"Well, maybe it's because I'm not a dirty pervert who only talks about sex and girls," I suggested.

"Burn..." James whispered under his breath. Brent kicked him from across the table.