Chapter 15

(Note: thanks for reminding me. Also i'm going to stop listing who speaks in each chapter in the chapter titles...)

Cameron

Two weeks later, school started. I picked up Bree from her house, where a couple of the La Push kids were being homeschooled by Carlisle while watching Bella and making sure she didn't turn into a popsicle.

I pulled into the school parking lot with my new girlfriend in the passenger seat and Winona in the back.

"Oh my gosh!" Winona squealed.

"Yeah, you would have had fun if you had signed up before orientation," I said.

"I know, but wow! This place is amazing!" Winona squealed.

She was the first out of the car running towards the office with her book bag slung over her shoulder, a big smile stretched across her face. Bree let herself out of my car and leaned against the door.

"That girl looks like a good girlfriend for your perverted friend," she said, pointing to a senior with red hair and green eyes talking to a bunch of her friends.

"Nah, I don't think Brent could handle a senior," I said.

She laughed.

"Hey Cameron!"

I turned around. Teresa Blanchet, my sister's friend's little sister (who happened to be in Bree's class) was standing behind me.

"Hello," Bree said.

"Hi, Reese," I said.

"I heard about Samantha. I'm so sorry," she said.

"Why are you sorry? Did you kill her?" Bree asked. "Besides, your apology is a little late. Her disappearance was ages ago."

I could already tell that Bree and Reese hated each other.

"No, I think you did," Reese said.

"Yeah, well-," Bree started.

"REESA! Meet my girlfriend, Bree Cullen," I said loudly.

"That bitch is your girlfriend?" Reese asked. She had a crush on me.

"Yes! Now go away!" Bree said. She sounded really pissed.

"You go away, bitch!" Reese snapped.

Bree rolled her eyes. "I'm not sinking to your level," she said, waving her hand at Teresa.

Teresa walked away with her hands on her hips and her long brown hair swinging around behind her.

"Well, I should go find my locker and stuff, so I'll see you later," Bree said, standing up. She kissed me on the cheek and disappeared into the school Office Building.

"Wow, Reese is still a bitch about your girlfriend," Richard said, appearing out of literally nowhere.

"You got that right," I said.

"Hey well, can you believe we're almost out of high school? Dude, we have one more year until we can go to college. And you can leave Teresa Blanchet and this hell-hole behind!" he whooped.

I smiled. "Thank God," I said.

We walked into the school building, stuffing our books into our lockers. I passed Bree on my way to my homeroom and she kissed me right in front of almost the whole school. I smiled all the way to homeroom. Nothing could ruin this perfect day. Well, nothing except Teresa Blanchet.