Ep 1: Crab Man

Edited - Lyishence

I walk out of the mini convenient store. Teriyaki chicken with rice, instant ramen noodles, sweets and most important chicken sushi, all in a plastic bag. I smile knowing that I will be getting fed soon and will be able to have some leftovers for tomorrow. I continue walking down the road until my eyes land on the park nearby. A boy was playing with a soccer ball. I smile sweetly, children are so adorable. I was about to walk away. Something startles me. It was a tap on my left foot. I look down at my left feet to see a soccer ball next to it. I stop and look at the boy and the ball; I gently pick the ball up and walk over to him, handing it to him.

"Thank you miss." He says. Oh My God, is that his chin?! Please tell me this is a dream! He had an enormous butt chin! I'm being serious here! This is too funny! I bite my bottom lip, trying to laugh at the poor child.

"Your, welcome." I whined out. I turned around to walk back but bump into a brick wall. I feel a presence in front of me. I look up to see the only person I knew so far, the guy from this morning.

"H-hey, nice seeing you again." I said with a sheepish smile.. The man doesn't reply and only stares at boy. I frown looking at the boy and back to him. The child was also confused at this guy staring at him not saying anything. Is he ok? I wave a hand in front of his face.

"Hello?" I muttered. He's defiantly deep in thought; suddenly he shakes his head. He looks at me then turns around to continue walking. I gasp at his sudden behaviour. What's up with him? I shrug.

"I found you!" I creepy loud voice says.

I feel my body get lifted off the ground as it replaces with a loud bang. I scream loudly. I land on my butt again. My butt is getting a beating! I lean on the guy and turn my head to see a gigantic man, wait scratch that, a giant crab!

"Kid, he's after you! Get outta here!" the man yells to the boy.

The crab man steps closer. Those claws had dried blood on them. Oh God, please atone for my sins! I' going to die, right this second. Like right now!

"Don't worry about me. Just go!" he yells this time. He was terrified.

"B-But... My soccer ball..." the boy mutters pointing.

"Your ball!?" the man yells confused, as the crab man stomps on the ball making it pop with ease. That could be my head! He could stomp on it anytime with ease!

"A-agh..." I was stuttering. I couldn't speak. I'm going to die.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" he says in a teasing manner. I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. My hands were slightly shaking.

"Don't tell me you're gonna protect that stinkin' brat!" the crab man yells in fury.

"Come on, you're gonna kill him over some harmless prank? Think about this!" the man says uneasy.

"He's going to... wha...." I said gasping in shock hearing the word kill.

"I've already mutilated lots of people. Whoever makes fun of the way I look pays the price. No exceptions." He says laughing at the man's question.

"By the way, that brat drew nipples on my body. With a permanent marker!" the crab man yells in fury exposing his crab chest with circle markings. That ticked it off. I made a noise. Everyone stops and looks at me. Shit!

"Did you just laugh at me?!" the crab man yells.

"N-NO!" I yelp in fear.

"!" It was so sudden, the crab man flings his claws in front of us making me gasp in fear.