Ep 2: Genos (Part 1)

Edited - Lyishence

http://outfit-ideas.weebly.com/uploads/2/9/4/7/29471631/7733932_orig.jpg

"What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask Mr. Kafetch, a mosquito expert who has written several books on the subject." The male news reporter says in a jumpy tone. What a fun job that would be.

"Thank you for having me." The man says in a smoother voice. I hear Saitama pouring water into his watering can, a little green elephant whish I think is adorable. I hear him turn the tap off.

"You watering your cactus, Saitama?" I questioned grabbing my smoothie and slurping it.

"Yeah." He breathed out, poor thing. He's tired.

"Well, let me come right to the point. These mosquitos belong to an entirely new species. Therefore, I know nothing about them. Get out!" Saitama walks out of the kitchen and stands behind me.

"Ah, excuse me." The male news reporter coughs.

"Now, let's take a look at the areas likely to be hit hardest by the outbreak." The screen changes to show our location on the news.

"Man, City Z's in their path." Saitama complains and I giggle at his reaction. I was uneasy about the mosquitos.

"Well, you better spray yourself a lot today then." I tease him.

"Now we've got a mosquito outbreak?" Saitama mutters putting on his shoes and out onto his balcony to water his cactus. The television suddenly changes making me jump a bit.

"We interrupt this program for breaking news. A large swarm of mosquitos has been sighted in City Z. Mummified remains of attacked farmed animals have also been found." I cringe at the image on the screen.

"If you encounter a swarm of mosquitos." The news blurred my ears as I heard a loud smack on the balcony. I frown and sit up leaning forward to see what the commotion was about; Saitama was flying and smacking his hands together. I shrug and continue to watch the news. A couple of minutes pass and Saitama runs past me opens the door and runs out of his apartment screaming, while spraying mosquito spray. I stared at the open door. Are you serious?! He could have at least closed the door. I get up gently closing the door and returning to the television. I grab the controller and switch to a channel. It was a woman and she was confessing her love to a man. I could only stare and watch. After the show ended I screamed in horror.

"NO! You can't end now!" I scream holding the television and crying. I was addicted already; I need another episode. I roughly grab the remote trying to find another episode of the same show; My Love for You. It switched to Bananas' in Pyjamas.

I the front door open and my eyes instantly land on it. I scream from what I saw. I cover my eyes. My face was blushing. It was so warm I was about to explode.

"Saitama why are you naked?!" I scream out.

"Oh, this guy killed the mosquitos with fire and burned my clothes with it." He muttered with a monotone voice.

"P-put some clothes on, for God's sake!" I scream still seeing darkness. I hear footsteps and wait patiently for Saitama to dress himself. I hear ruffles and I wait a few seconds of silence and I uncover my eyes to see him dressed in his hero costume. I sigh in relief.

"Sorry about that (Reader)..." Saitama said sitting next to me.

"No problem." I quickly said.

"What do you want to watch?" I muttered waiting for his reply.

I didn't get an answer as always, so I sigh and change it to the news.

An hour passes and the news was getting boring. I yawn as I didn't do anything today.

"Sensei!" I hear a man yell outside of Saitama's door apartment. I frown in confusion and look at Saitama. He looks at me confused too. Saitama cautiously gets up and peaks his head out of the door. I hear a few mumbling before I hear the door close. I lean up to see a tall guy with blonde hair enter the apartment; he was some sort of cyborg.

"Ah! My apologies ma'am for intruding. My name is Genos, it's nice to finally meet Sensei's wife." Genos says casually bowing in respect. I get up and bow also but yelp out, realizing what he said.

"Saitama and I are not married!" I yell, blushing like a mad woman.

"Oh?! Gomen." Genos says as he sits down opposite to me. Saitama joins me to the table and places three cups of tea in front of us.

"Go on home after you drink. I'm not looking for disciples." Saitama mutters a bit annoyed.

"Saitama, what's he doing here?" I whispered to Saitama.

"No clue." He whispers back.

"Wait—you're back in one piece?" he says startled.

"Yes, my body is mostly mechanical. As long as there are parts, repairs are quick." Genos says casually.

"You're an odd one" Saitama bluntly says.

"What kind of parts do you use, Master?" he says quickly.

"Don't use any" Saitama replies

"Then what about the skin-coloured armour on your head?" Genos points to Saitama's baldhead. I spit out my tea and piss myself laughing holding my stomach.

"So I'm bald—what's your problem?!" Saitama growls in anger at Genos.

I instantly stop laughing knowing that Saitama was insecure about his bald-head. Genos started explaining his life story on how he became a cyborg. I could hear Saitama lightly tapping his knee against the pillow, knowing it was too much for him. My brain couldn't comprehend what was going one as Genos started talking faster, I could see Saitama dying from this, slowly leaning his head back in agony. I felt like dying at this point. My. Brain.

"Enough, you idiot! Shorten it to 20 words or less!" Saitama screamed.