Ep 7: I'm Sorry

http://bmodish.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/summer-outfits2.jpg

"You didn't have to kill that child!" I yell at Saitama angrily. He gives me dumb look.

"I forgot to buy Konbu, and I managed to get some for free." He says casually resuming to watching the television.

"Saitama he was innocent don't you understand, he saved my life..." I quietly said the last part.

"He attacked me what else was I supposed to do." He casually said again. I gasp at this and look down at my feet.

"If I attacked you, would you do the same." I whispered waiting for his response.

"What?!" he gasped turning to face.

"Would you hurt me if I attacked you when we first met!" I screamed this time, feeling tears in the corner of my eyes.

"No! You're a woman I can't hurt you!" he said with confusion getting a bit irritated.

"B-But you hurt him... He wasn't a monster Saitama..." I whisper angrily feeling the tears escape my eyes.

"Yes he was, having Konbu as hair isn't normal," Saitama muttered.

"Well having no hair isn't normal..." I muttered angrily. I gasp at what I said and I cover my mouth. I could feel Saitama aura as angry but sadness lingered. Nervousness and guilt washes over me as I run out of the apartment and down the apartment stairs and into the streets of City Z.

I walk down the main street of City Z people walking past doing their daily things. My thoughts were blurry as a loud female voice arose.

"Attention! This is an announcement from the Hero Association. Emergency evacuation warning the threat level is dragon. Evacuate immediately." The woman said. I gasp as I see people scatter away in fear as the meteor gets closer and closer.

"21 more minutes until meteor impact." The woman repeats. Everyone soon panics holding loved ones and rushing in cars or buildings to protect themselves. Although some still remain in the streets waiting for their heroes to help them. I continue to stare at the meteor and see light shooting up into the rock. An explosion happens as smokes covers the meteor I smile that the meteor has finally been destroyed. The meteor clears the smoke and I gasp, a few seconds later large fire comes from a nearby building as it tries to push the meteor back. Suddenly I see a yellow object fly through the sky and then the meteor gets shattered into a blue colour. I gasp as I see parts of rocks flying towards the Earth. I gasp and run under a building. Afraid and shock takes over as explosions a heard around the city making the ground shake with each hit.

3 Days Later

I've been helping with citizens around City Z from the partial damage of the meteor three days ago. I haven't visited Saitama or Genos for some time since the time wasn't right for me, although I have been busy. Staying in some hotels that were still up and running from the destruction. I hear a loud yell from down the street making me jump a bit. I quickly recover myself with the boxes I'm holding for the old man.

"Sir, is there anything else you need help with?" I said with a sweet smile.

"Umm... yes there is a box full... of old antiques in the back of... the front counter..." the old man speaks slowly as he wobbles to the passenger side of the white van. The old man's granddaughter was sitting in the driver's seat. Seemed to be texting someone, waiting patiently for me. I walk back into the small store and grab the last box from the front counter. Walking back outside I see some commotion going on at the end of the street being curious I quickly rush to the back of the van placing the box inside. I run to where the large group was and see two tall buff men, screaming their heads off. But the words he screamed out hit my heart.

"Your inhuman! Give up being a hero! Give it up!" that last saying made everyone chant in unison. I push my way though the crowd to see a bald man in a yellow costume, Saitama! I gasp and feel tears well up in my eyes as I hear everyone chanting for him to give up something he does for a living every single day. Their voices fill my thoughts, my head, everything, stop it, and stop! I can't take it anymore!

"Saitama!" I scream yelling the loudest out of the bunch making some people gasp from the noise but angrily resume their chanting. I cautiously and quickly run down the crater road. I run to Saitama, it felt like I was running for ages just to get to him. I hug him from behind and bury my face into his back. I continue hearing the angry chants of the citizens around us, the two men that call themselves heroes: Tank Top Tiger and Tank Top Black Hole yelling along. My hands grip the front of his yellow suit.

"Don't listen to them Saitama, don't give up on being a hero. Becau... Because you're my hero!" I yell in embarrassment as my tears stream into his suit. I feel my cheeks warm up. I hear him gasp and he places his gloved hands on top of mine.

"Thank you, (Reader)." He softly mutters. He gently releases my hands fromhis suit and turns around giving me a sweet smile, I blush even more but I smile back with tear stains glistening in the sunlight. He turns around as the two brothers come towards Saitama to fight him. The two were defeated instantly but Saitama screams out in frustration.

"I'm the one who smashed the meteor! Anyone with a complaint, let's hear it. Speak up!" Saitama screams while holding Tank Top Black Hole's hand.

"Because of you, my brand new car was--" a random male said from the crowd.

"You can shut up!" Saitama said angrily making me jump. I've never seen him like this before.

"Why would I give a crap about your problems? Tell it to the meteor, jackass! Listen up! I don't do this hero-thing for admiration! I do it because I want to!" Saitama continues screaming waving his arms around.

"So if you wanna blame me, go ahead! You baldies!" Saitama finished.

A few second pass until Saitama mentally snaps.

"What'd you say?!" he screams in fury.

"Master." I heard a Gens said, I gasp turning around to see him.

"Oh, it's you, Genos. Hang on. These guys--" Saitama said about to return to the man.

"Let's go home, Master." Genos said with a serious face. Saitama looks down and nods his head he walks forward but then stops turning back for me. He stares at me with soft eyes and gives me a soft smile holding his hand out to me. I smile and walk up to him placing my hand in his. I could feel Saitama entwine our fingers together and I blush from the small contact but he firmly grips my hand. As if he doesn't want to lose me.

We arrived back in the apartment and Genos goes off into the living room but Saitama and I remain near the door. Saitama and I stand there for a few seconds awkwardly.

"Saitama I..." I stuttered out but he gives me a forceful hug making me gasp and I smile tears falling out hugging him back for dear life.

"Don't ever do that again, don't go away please," he mutters as if he was crying.

" I don't ever want to leave." I mutter back.

"I'm sorry for calling you bald. Because I know you're very insecure about that." I mutter with guilt.

"(Reader)..." he whispers my name softly, he releases me and I suddenly feel light headed as Saitama's face becomes blurry. Saitama catches my body and I give him a weak smile, knowing the hard work from the past three days have taken a toll on me. Saitama sets out a futon and gently places my in it. I'm half asleep as he does this.

"Good night (Reader)" Saitama softly whispers, I feel a soft peck on my forehead and I smile cuddling into the bed.

Suddenly I feel something warm on my lips and my mind goes to sleep.