Special: Cherry Blossoms (Part 1)

"Don't do that Saitama how many times to I have to tell you!" I scream from the living room watching him cook dinner.

"Hey! You wanted me to do this dish, or what!" Saitama screamed grumpily, I could hear faint mumbling coming from the man making me giggle. I sit back down and continue to watch the news.

It's amazing that a month past from the incident of the alien attack in City A, it was a city no longer as it was impossible to repair the damages done. Saitama kissed me for the first time that day and our relationship blossomed from there. Genos was still living with us even though sometimes our moments were ruined by the young cyborg. I guess I was used to it. Well, that one time when Saitama and I... Genos just walked straight in on us. I blush in embarrassment from the sudden memory; I turn my head around to see Saitama cooking without having difficulties. That was until...

"Oh. I forgot to get chicken (Reader), I'll be right back." Saitama said walking in my direction and giving a peck on my forehead.

"Can you watch the food for me!" he shouted rushing out of the apartment. I blink in surprise and smile getting off the floor and walking towards the kitchen. I stir the pot full of various vegetables and my stomach makes a weird sound. I shrug off the feeling and I get a piece of vegetable and eat it, the food just melts in my mouth and I sigh in delight from the taste. I feel my stomach make a weird sound again and I frown in concern and confusion. That was until I feel something in the back of my throat. I quickly cover my mouth and rush to the bathroom. Shoving open the toilet door I lean over the toilet as contents of vomit start pouring out of my mouth. My eyes start filling up with tears and my stomach continues to do this for at least five minutes. I breathe heavily and I could here the front door open.

"I'm home!" I hear a familiar voice call out, Genos. I couldn't get up, as I was too tired to do so.

"*Gasp* (Reader)! Are you ok?!" Genos shouts with concern as he rushes to my side.

"I'm ok, Genos" I whisper. I flush the toilet and Genos assists me slowly off the floor.

"Thank you." I whisper again and slowly walk back into the kitchen holding my stomach in slight pain. I breathe heavily and I see Genos rush out into the living room with a futons, pillows and just blankets too. I frown in confusion and Genos was whizzing past as he sets up a futon covered with pillows. Genos rushes back to my side and holds onto my back and hand.

"Lay down over here (Reader)." Genos said guiding me to the futon. I slowly lean back and sit down into the confortable space. Sighing in relaxation.

"Are you feeling sick, (Reader)?" Genos mutters to me.

"No." I reply and I hear a gasp from Genos.

"What is it?" I said a bit scared.

"Y-Your... (Reader) your pregnant..." Genos said and the silence was long.

"EH?!" I screamed in the apartment.