Ep 6: Tank Top Tiger

http://blog.outfitadditions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/pink-lace-dress-outfits.jpg

"Saitama... Saitama? Saitama!" I whisper loudly to him. Shaking his body and I finally give him a small slap to the cheek to wake him up. His eyes flash open and he gives me a confused look.

"I'm going to go shopping ok?" I whisper again waiting for his response.

"Uh, ok." He says turning his back to me, falling asleep again. I giggle at his reaction getting up and proceeding to walk out of the door.

(Items you buy or not)

http://minkyshop.com/featured-products/high-rise-cascade-pleated-skirt.html

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrCntwhsbL4YMyCRYPR0trE4ZQvoLx2hN7CZlw_k6hZoj2aVsu

I was enjoying myself to Namie Amuro. Doing little steps to the beat carrying the bags of items I just bought minutes ago. I was waiting for the green man to appear on the traffic light. The green man appears and I start walking past the zebra crossing but I stop by a loud voice.

"That's him! He's very, very dangerous. Please stop him." A girl with a bun said pointing at someone. I turn to see a tall masculine man with a tiger tank top and hair. Wait is his eyebrows?!

"So you're the offender, eh?!" the man yelled, showing off his guns.

"Well, the hero Tank Top Tiger is here now!" he yelled again being all heroic. I stare at this guy with a WTF face, because I never heard of him before. That was until I hear a very familiar voice.

"Sonic, they think you're some sort of criminal." Saitama said. Saitama?! I look to my left to see a familiar yellow and red costume with a long ass cape hanging to his calves, laughing at this guy and pointing at him. He had black hair in a scruffy pony tail with a sword hanging behind his back. I saw Saitama get grabbed by his head by Tank Top Tiger.

"She means you, cue ball." Tank Top Tiger said with a deep voice. Saitama looked at him like he was crazy.

"He's been running around town with this scary look on his face since yesterday!" the girl said with disgust. I soon notice a crowd forming around them, and I was apart of it, I couldn't take this chic anymore

"Um, excuse me miss." I gently make my way through a couple of people to finally get in the middle. Everyone looks at me and Saitama gasps.

"(Reader)?!" Saitama screamed surprised.
"I would just like to say that he may have been looking for bad guys around the city, I don't know why you're making this guy, a hero fight Saitama who is a hero as well." I said demonstrating my idea by pointing to both of the males.

"Yeah, I'm a hero too!" Saitama screamed to Tank Top Tiger.

"I've never heard of a hero like you." Tank Top Tiger said.

"So what?! He just started!" I scream.

"So what?! I just started!" Saitama screams with me.

"Hey isn't that Tank Top Tiger?" I heard a man whisper behind me. I turn around to stare at them, and I look down becoming worried of this situation. Soon I see flying objects fly across my vision. I gasp as Tank Top Tiger gets knocked unconscious by explosions. I stare at him astonished. Then female screams in fright as everyone soon flees for his or her life. I still stand their trying to grasp the situation but my body wasn't moving making my breath shaky.