Ep 5: Well That Was Awkward (Part 2)

http://alwaysintrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cute-summer-outfits-polyvorewhat-to-wear-on-a-first-date-fashion-and-styles-5gt9kng9.jpg

"Hm?" I hummed to Saitama as he stands there awkwardly in front of me.

"Saitama? What is it?" I mutter with concern wiping the dishes and placing them on the dish rack.

"Um... I don't know how to say this..." he says in a low voice. I grab the clean plates and stand on my tiptoes to elevate myself to the top cabinet. I was having difficulty placing the plates on the shelf but I feel a firm body against my back. I gasp in surprise. The body shifts against mine as I feel his—huh?! I look up to see Saitama help me lift up the plates onto the shelf. I mentally face palm myself.

"I want you to give me a massage..." I hear Saitama whisper bluntly. I gasp and blush deeply, side stepping under his arm and I turn around to face him with shock. Saitama's face was covered by a shadow, as he was disappointed in what he said, I sigh.

"Does your back hurt?" I stutter out as I continue blushing in front of him. He hums in response, I sigh again.

"Lay down over there..." I whisper pointing to his small living room. Saitama takes off his stripy pajama shirt and lies down on his stomach awkwardly. I get on my knees and sigh again at his position.

"Saitama, just relax and lay on your stomach." I said waiting for him, as he proceeded with his action he finally gets on the floor. I climb over him and stand on my knees putting my hands on top of each other and I gently dig my right palm into the middle of his back. He groans in pain but the satisfaction could be heard as well. I continue this for another thirty minutes or so. I get up and blush from what just happened.

"Thank you so much (Reader), I really needed that!" Saitama says with glee and smiles at me.

"Oh, (Reader), meet me at that udon restaurant we went to last week, we're going there for dinner tonight with Genos." He says putting on his hero suit and walking out of the door. The silence gives me a good sign to let out a big exhale of relief from that awkward event.

"I'm glad you like udon." Saitama mutters to Genos.

"Yes, I'm not very picky." Genos replied.

"Well, I'm also kind of low on funds right now..." Saitama says sighing, but suddenly gasps from something and points to it.

"Hey, how about another match, Genos?" Saitama says.

I look up to see the challenge of 'Super-Spicy Mega-Monster Udon Challenge'; I look between the two and sigh from what happened last time, knowing Saitama he was going to be defeated easily by Genos. Saitama was in the apartment spewing up the remains of that retched food.

"Saitama, you're going to get a sore stomach again." I said with concern.

"I'm not going to be defeated this time (Reader), watch and learn." He mutters with challenge.

I could hear the surprised gasps and whispers of the two men eating the meal. Saitama head slams against the wooden table with puffed up cheeks and sweat dripping down his head.

"I give up..." Saitama says with a high-pitched voice.

I stare wide-eyed at Genos, as I still can't believe him not harmed by the meal.

"Is that it?" Genos shouts to the owner. I hear a gasp next to me.

"Man, you're awesome!" Saitama yells astonished.

"Welcome?!" the owner says but stutters for a sec. I turn my head to the entrance to see a man with blue hair walk inside the restaurant, walking straight towards us?!

"You must be Genos." The man says with a calming voice.

"I'm Amai Mask, class A rank 1. I'd like to talk to you." He says to Genos.

"Class A Rank 1?!" Saitama says. Suddenly the women in the restaurant went crazy about the man in front of us. I heard Saitama whisper gently next to me.

"He might be a rookie crusher... Be careful, Genos!" he whispered to Genos.

"I see. Please wait here, Master." Genos said with ease and left to talk to the man.

A few minutes past with Saitama and I waiting in our seats for Genos to return, I saw Saitama pick up his glass of water the owner gave to us for free and he started chewing on the ice, which I cringed at.

"What do you think the guy wants with Genos..." I mutter to Saitama feeling concerned for the young cyborg.

"Dunno... I wonder if he's all right..." Saitama replied back with a mouthful of ice.

We heard the door open and we both stare at his figure as he returns back in his original chair staring at us.

"Done already?" Saitama says with surprise.

"Yes" Genos said.

"You really are a class S. To have the top-ranked class A hero come to personally crush you..." Saitama said explaining.

"That's not it." Genos said with confusion. I hummed in confusion from this.

"So he wasn't here to fight? Then what gives?" Saitama said surpised.

"In short... He came to welcome me." Genos said.

"What do you mean Genos?" I said leaning on the table. Genos didn't seem to answer my question as we soon left to walk home, only for Genos to stop walking.

"I will be back later..." Genos replies. Both Saitama and I wave him a farewell as we both proceed home.

The next morning I couldn't quite make out the situation both Saitama and I were in as we stare at Genos and a huge ass bag behind him.

"So when you said, 'I'll be back...' This is what you mean?" Saitama muttered shirtless and ice cream pole in his right hand.

"Yes, I went home to gather my things." Genos said as he chucks the backpack down with a huge bang, I could feel the vibration from the drop.

"May I live here?" Genos said casually.

"Absolutely no." Saitama stammered out with a sweat rolling down his head in annoyance. I knew that me and him were good enough to live in this apartment, he was a bit uneasy that a third party member was going to be joining us. But we couldn't let poor lil' Genos live by himself.

"You can stay with us Genos." I said with a sweet smile. But was interrupted as a whole stack of money was placed onto the table.

"I have rent money." Genos said casually again. Saitama and I stare at the money in silence until Saitama broke it.

"Did you bring a toothbrush?" Saitama asked.

"Yes!" Genos replied quickly.

"We don't want your breath to stink Genos." I said in a motherly voice.

"Yes ma'am." He replied with a squeak.